G

HOW RARE IS THIS CAR WITH ONLY ABOUT 540 CUPS MADE AND ONLY 80/90 :shock: ARE INFERNO :D :D

Day

Reaction score
It's not rare for any other reason than because it's a god awful colour in my opinion.

Reaction score
theres only 1 clio that is the true cup and will be the most sought after, its the blue 172 cup the original which i kinda miss :cry:

ive had the trophy a few months now and when i see the 172 cups on the road i still really like them i think its that colour , i miss my cup .#

G

I thought i would have that sort of reply and no respect of some of the TROPHY OWNERS but each to there own :roll:

Day

Reaction score
I don't own a Trophy :roll:

I own an inferior 172 of the Mk1 variety...

I'm not forced to like all the colours am I?

G

A clio is a clio and i respect all clios from 1.2 /2.0 even if it was purple END OF

:D :D :D

Reaction score
CUP said:
I thought i would have that sort of reply and no respect of some of the TROPHY OWNERS but each to there own :roll:

Except the person who replied to you doesn't have a Trophy. Oops.

O.

G

SO WHAT IF HE HAS A 172 IT DOES NT MAKE ANY DIFFRENCE IT STILL A CLIO YOU FOOL :wink:

Day

Reaction score
Inferno in my opinion is a horrible colour

So let me recap...

In my opinion (which I'm allowed to have) inferno is a colour I don't like!

Clio's come in all shapes and sizes... just because I don't like Inferno doesn't mean i hate the car...

JUST THE GOD DAMN COLOUR!

Reaction score
I dont respect all clios, I would never even consider buying a non sport clio. I would stick to a standard vauxhall, more reliable and looks better.

Reaction score
Lol :lol: :lol:

Tomx - good point. I'd never buy a stock Clio over the equivelant Vauxhaull...

I only put up with the Clio's niggles because you don't realise they are there when you're taking a corner at physics-defying speeds... 8) 8)

O.

Reaction score
Are these numbers right? I'm sure I've seen more irradiated baked bean coloured cups than blue ones. Must be said, when I was looking at cup plus Recaros, I was going to go for the inferno, my other half loved the colour. Not good for resale value, but it just looks mad, exactly in keeping with the car...

hyb

Reaction score
I quite like the colour, I probably wouldn't choose it myself but when i see one on the road...not that often, it looks quite nice. It's these dam red Trophys that get on my nerves! :p

Reaction score
Inferno looks great in the sunshine and crap in the dull overcast UK weather. I own one and believe this to be true, I just didn't think the anthracite wheels looked as good with the blue as with the inferno. I'm thinking of asking Heinz for sponsorship though.

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
All that power has gone to his head i'm afraid :roll: :wink:

Day

Reaction score
01nocomment8so.gif

Reaction score
By the way in responce to the 1st post, according to the Renault tech experts on the Renaultsport.co.uk site 168 Inferno cups were made in total.