Reaction score
Just as it says, how many of you trophy guys are in scotland? I have only seen a couple on the road. I saw one in Edinburgh which was fleein round a roundabout. looking forward to seeing another from mine when I pick it up this weekend! :)

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
There's a few Scottish members on here.

rallye6 (the previous owner of no. 410), =CatasTrophy=, ryanaldo13, Martin_89, rodger698 and W111PAC are the ones i can spot in the members list.

If everyone would like to mark their rough location on the MEMBER MAP (hint hint!) then we'd be able to get a better idea :D

Reaction score
hi trophychick

yes another trophy owner in scotland, got mine on 1/9/05, brand new, love it to bits, had a clio 16v back in 1993 when the nicole/papa adverts were on the telly, so have always had a soft spot for them and was really waiting for the right opportunity to buy another.
picked it up in london, even got a mention in autocar magazine as i paid only £13,495 otr, had to drive it home, what a chore, not. up the a1, over the a68, to fife, then upto aberdeen over the glenshee ski centre down into breamar, couldnt get the smile off my face. maved back to fife shortly afterwards and had to buy a second car as i was putting so many miles on it.
the closest car it compares to is the focus rs i had a couple of years ago.
planning a couple of track days this year but a pending speeding ticket(my fourth) could scupper those plans.

Reaction score
Hi Trophychick, what roundabout was that in Edinburgh?

Hi Aberdeencraig, did you take the Trophy along that road before the "devil's elbow"? If so how did it perform?

I was last on it driving a fiesta. I'm going up to bag some munroe's in the summer, I cant wait to thrash the car on that stretch!

Reaction score
the double roundabout just off the by-pass south at the penicuik turn-off (near the dry ski slope). I was coming up the slip and the trophy went round one of the roundabouts and headed off East - looked sweet and just made me even more certain that i had to have one :wink:

Why do you ask? know who it was?

Reaction score
If it was last year and the driving was a little erratic then was probobly me, but this year I havent had the chance to drive down thru the A702 yet :(