Reaction score
hey all just thought id post up say hi!
i live in belfast and have a dodge srt-10 at the minute and its too sore on fuel to drive every day so was looking around for a daily driver which was fun to drive....never thought bout a clio but a friend was selling his 14k trophy and i had a run in it....wow....couldnt believe how good it felt an the corners!! so did him a deal and got it home today.
looking forward to going through the forum and learning more about the car.
what are the main differences between it and an ordinary 182 apart from the seats
simon

Reaction score
Welcome and enjoy the Trophy. Owners star coming ure way very soon! \:D/ (trophysmall)

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. You're definitely going from one end of the 'sporty'car spectrum to the other :)
This thread should give you a good overview of the differences
http://cliotrophy.co.uk/forum/viewtopic ... trophy+182
Also be sure to register your Trophy or update the details if the previous owner has already done so.
I always wanted to zip around the Antrim Coast Road in the Trophy but haven't done so, guess I can just live vicariously through you :lol: :)

Reaction score
Hi irish boy!!

Welcome to the site... post a thread in the owners register for your car number and we'll give you an extra Trophy owner star.

Got any pics of the srt-10 and the Trophy together?!

Reaction score
flip you guys r definately a friendly bunch!!thanks for the warm welcome¬!!are u from this side of the pond duffer?
no pics of the trophy yet just got her today!!...heres one of the dodge.....8.3 v10....it thinks petrol is a free never ending resource!!lovely note tho!!

Attachments

• cherokee.jpg
    cherokee.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 222
Reaction score
Nah, used to live in Dublin and have friends in Donegal. sm_wrc is from up your way somewhere I think.
When I heard SRT I thought it was the Dodge Viper, not the pickup...that thing must be a handful in the wet...dry...corners etc... :wink: :)

rojer386

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I work in N.Ireland and sometimes have the Trophy over!

The Antrim coats is awesome in the lil red warrior!

Reaction score
This is funny, just been a post about the Dodge Viper Truck, you might think the Trophy is good in the corners but the Truck was better (faster anyway)! Not my cup of tea though, I'm more Graham Chapman than Donald Rumsfeld.

Welcome to the site, haven't had a mick on here yet, who exported it? Go to the Owner's section and make a new thread titled with yor number, then get the owner status.

Main difference over a 182/182 Cup is it's much, much faster, more exclusive and the body shell is all titanium and carbon fibre, engines said to put out at least 70 more horsepower too. Suspension from the Lunar Rover and brakes from a Racing Lorry.

No, not really, apart from the seats just some fancy dampers from the Cup racers and a good set-up for B-roads, 10mm lower at the front, Speedline Turini wheels and a V6 Spoiler. Only comes in Capsicum Red too.

Reaction score
think theres one other one in the north apart from me......two when rojer386 visits!!lol!!
must try find out what number mine is and register!!

Reaction score
irish boy said:
think theres one other one in the north apart from me......two when rojer386 visits!!lol!!

I thought you said it was yours? The number is on the plaque on the driver's seat base. Go and have a look and then register it on here, the tax benefits alone are worth the time!

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
lol am i missing something - my financial adviser never mentioned that I could claim tax allowence against registering on CT..... I'll ask him when i see him :twisted:

Reaction score
Steve Gunnis said:
[quote="irish boy":36xjtte9]think theres one other one in the north apart from me......two when rojer386 visits!!lol!!

I thought you said it was yours? The number is on the plaque on the driver's seat base. Go and have a look and then register it on here, the tax benefits alone are worth the time![/quote:36xjtte9]

eh? it is mine.
checked there....number 101!! will pop over to the registration section now!!