Reaction score
Look like T seat just all cloth.

Are you not wanting to get a T?

Reaction score
Off course I want to get a T I would love a T - But mainly all the Ts are private sellers - Therefore the finance / trade in option is out the window - really.

ONly other option is keep my current car for another year till May (When insurance is due) Get another years no claim - The flog it current car - but by which time I should have saved enough to buy a T with cash from who either. If I traded in my car with the one above I could pay the extra with cash and pay for new insurance ....

But Im sure everytime I would look at it I would think - Wish I had a T. :lol:

is1

Reaction score
Not sure they are Trophy Trendline seats looking at the harness cutouts by the headrest(?)
On AutoTrader there are a few Trophys through traders who could no doubt arrange finance and other facilities.

is1

Reaction score
It says Cobra seats in the ad so definitely not Recaro Trendline but they actually look more supportive.
I would think about how you want to use the car. If you're going to carry passengers and actually use the car day to day, you may be better off with a regular 182.
The Trophy doesn't have rear headrests (one piece cloth bench) and the regular 182 has much more in terms of creature comforts.
Given that most Trophy buyers budget for a Sachs rebuild, why not buy a 182 and then when you can (say next year) get a set of Sachs (they will become available as the Trophys get into the hands of youngsters and get written off - happening more and more) and put them on the 182. Best of both worlds - I am willing to be corrected on this.

For me, the Trophy works as a second car rarely carrying passengers. Mine is parked in a wide private space at work and back in the garage. Never in car parks.
My point is that if you really intend to use the car, you may find the Trophy a little too precious to leave in Sainsburys etc. especially if you are looking for a very low mileage clean one. It is going to cost you a bit too and unless you can keep it spot on, you will lose more money on it too.
If you still want one taking the above into account, then I am certain I have seen a few with traders on Auto Trader.

Reaction score
This is the other worry to buying a clio T - the line of work I am involved in requires alot of travelling (Construction) I could be 2 miles away from my site for 6 months like now - but then again I could be travelling 400 miles a week to work - And this is another reason to off put me on a T. It will break my heart to ruin such a car.

I would use it all the time like and maybe you are right maybe a standard 182 would be better as I could use it as a day to day car. - I do want one with low mileage preferably coz at the end of the day I will build it up.

As for what I use my car for - Do i carry passengers - No very rarely my current vehicle always has the back seats down and are never up. Just there just in case. - However I do have to take my pet parrot around with me where ever I go so it would break my heart to see him poo-ing down the back of the Recaro's as he does now. :lol:

Maybe your right - to be honest I dont think I would notice the difference in the suspension Big Fat lad like myself. :mrgreen:

I will keep on plodding and hopefully Cue can take me in a test spin and make up my own mind on the car.

Reaction score
There not Trophy seats mate, just something similar!

You can pick up a standard 182 for quite cheap these days, may be a better option than spending extra on a T!

I've owned a FF 182 and now the T, I have never noticed a difference in performance between the two, but I wouldn't go back to a standard 182 purely because the T's just that bit more special!

Reaction score
ha ha - u having a laugh . thats my point ... Just that little bit more special. :lol:

Reaction score
I'd say forget the 182 FF and think about a 182 Cup in Racing blue (not the inferno, just because... ) theres only 371 of those, going to be around £2k cheaper than a trophy.
Long journeys in the trophy never bothered me, not that i did many, personally i think our R27 has a firmer ride (note i said firmer not better) so you may not find it that bad.