Reaction score
:roll:
Hi guys and girls this is my first post I’ve had the trophy since September and I would like to add it is one of the best cars I have driven. BUT I really need some help the think is there is a grinding noise coming from the front and the suspension sounds very noisy at low speeds. The other think is that when you accelerate very hard you near a clunk from the engine as if it is lose!

Other wise this is a great car which is have a cult following and will continue to do so for a very long time as it is such a great drive and to add is available to the average guy or girl and for that it makes it my favourite.

P.S. As I think a lot of other people have mentioned that the passenger seat rattles I am just experiencing this my self! The build quality is not so good as I have only done 3,000 miles and there is also a rattle from the dash.

BUT ALL THAT SAID I LOVE HER AND HOPE TO HAVE FOR A FEW YEARS.

Thanks all.

Cars owned before:
Honda Integra Type R (wow what a car will stay in my heart forever)
Merc CLK 320
Merc C220 CDI Coupe
Merc CLK 240 Cab
Merc E55 AMG
Merc SL 55 AMG
Mazda mx5
Merc A210

Reaction score
Hello (wave)

No idea about the grinding noise, not heard of this before. When you say the suspension is noisey, is it related to the grinding? I have a knock from my suspension when manouvering around tight spaces when it is cold, but that is all.

The knock from the engine is most likely caused by the exhaust hitting the subframe, it is a common problem with the R'sport Clios. Had this problem on my 172, got it fixed by getting the engine mounts adjusted.

Good luck getting things sorted :D

Reaction score
Thanks man. I will call ren to see if they can adjust the engine mounts.