Reaction score
Hello Clio owners, just found out about your site and it looks really good. I have a black 172 ph2, it has been lowered 40mm on apex springs, got a pipercross air filter( looking for new one might have BMC carbon ), DTM mirrors and upgraded speakers all roung.
Any advise on other things to do to the car let me know.

Cheers Mike :lol:

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Welcome to the site Mike. Post some pics of your 172 :D

It depends what you want to do to the car really, so its difficult to advise.

Lots of people replace the standard 172 wheels, Speedline Turini's like the 172 Cup and Trophy have are popular choices and from a looks point of view transform the car in my opinion. Other popular visual mods are Cup spoilers and front splitters.

If you want to improve the handling then investing in a good set of coilover suspension like H&R's would make a big difference. Do you still have the standard exhaust? A stainless steel replacement would be a good investment.

Day

Reaction score
Welcome.

You don't need a trophy mate.

Just wait for the Clio 202 Trophy Cup F1 thats due out 01/04/06

SCR

Reaction score
got a link for that - Just wait for the Clio 202 Trophy Cup F1 thats due out 01/04/06?

ran a few searches but can't see anything?

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
LOL, I think he was taking the piss.

Basically saying there will always be a newer and better (arguably) model on the horizon, so be happy with whatever you have and enjoy it.

Reaction score
Nik said:
LOL, I think he was taking the ****.

Basically saying there will always be a newer and better (arguably) model on the horizon, so be happy with whatever you have and enjoy it.

Are you Day's subtle humour translator Nik?

The date was obviously the give-away but the name probably isn't that far-fetched for Renault. What is the new Megane called?

Renault Megane Renaultsport 230 Renault F1 Team R26.

:lol: