Reaction score
Renault / Sachs Race Engineering front dampers brand new in Renault box. Not refurbed ones.

Selling them since I finally decided to buy a full Trophy kit (front + back dampers package) for my car.

Looking for £1000 for the 2 front dampers, given that they sell around £1200 each new from Renault Sport.

These will fit any Cup packed 182 Clio, and I believe these are some of the best dampers available for road use on a Clio.

Any questions please PM me. Thanks a lot.

Pierre

Attachments

• 8870630600.jpg
    8870630600.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 46
  • 8815030025.jpg
    8815030025.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 98
Reaction score
Selling them since I finally decided to buy a full Trophy kit (front + back dampers package) for my car.

Stupid question, but why not keep them and just buy the back dampers and springs for 'a full Trophy kit' for your car. I'm a bit confused.

Or are you talking about buying a Clio Trophy Cup dampers package i.e. for/from a Clio Cup race car?

Good luck on the price.

Bonne annee.

Reaction score
This is precisely what I originally planned to do: buying the front dampers first (way more expensive) and then the springs and the back dampers.
But in the meantime, a friend of mine who bought a Trophy Kit for his Clio RS182 changed his mind for Koni dampers and sold me the Trophy Kit at a good price. This is why I am now selling these front dampers.
The price is more than fair (60% off) given that the dampers are brand new in box. It's what other guys offered for refurbed ones...

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Don you are dead right that is a very reasonable price for a brand new pair but without wanting to sound negative we all have them and can get them to almost new for circa £400 though if I had a high mileage example I would be tempted by these and then flog the old ones. Other than that it will be someone with a badly damaged one, fairly likely if this weather persists.
Good luck.