Reaction score
Hi all,

In the run-up to 56 Plate I have been offered an increasing number of possible trade-ins by dealers. Many replicate existing stock. I've just repriced this car to sell. The link is below. The details are also in my weblog. If you or anyone want a bargain 'as-new' 2005/05 Clio 182 this is it. This Clio's former keeper was meticulous about keeping it clean and due to an overseas posting hardly used it. I have replaced the after-market alloys with the original Renaultsport alloys and Exaltos that have covered just 500 miles! Purchased in the UK as a Euro Import it has an alarm and I will add in the locking wheel nuts to make it in line with UK spec.

If anyone has a little more to spend on a car I would buy this one, have the Eibach lowering springs and camber adjusted, K-Tek chin spoiler and maybe some Recaros. Total extra spend circa £1500 gets you into an immaculate 6450 mile Clio 182 improved with Recaros (incl half leather rear seats and door trims, xenons, climate and cabasse hifi).

Regards, Steve.

http://www.allvehicles.co.uk/usedcar.htm#wk05apf

Reaction score
Hope you get to drive the Aston to/from work... ;)

O.

Reaction score
LOL, O. Customers car, fairly normal that that kind of car changes owners every quarter! Lovely bit of kit, but you know I'd hate to prang it - the cost! I think the Subaru P1 is as much fun at 15pc of the price. Much more my scene with the wraparound Prodrive seats, scale and handling.

The first person with £9000 to spend should buy the Clio, a barely used car and as new. £350 on the Eibach springs, camber bolts, set-up and chin spoiler and it's at least as good as a Cup (arguably better as a tad lower and improved ride). Have a few other bits going to be reduced as I have new stock underwritten for first week of Sept.

Reaction score
Now sold... the Clio not the Aston. (if I could afford that i would have six regular cars for sale !!)