Reaction score
Thanks for posting the great pics BenG - shame I couldn't make it :( - how many Trophy's were there in line ?.

Does anyone know what car '999G' started off out as ? - that's one heck of a body kit !!! - hopefully the only one !!!.

Reaction score
trophyfan said:
Thanks for posting the great pics BenG - shame I couldn't make it :( - how many Trophy's were there in line ?.

Does anyone know what car '999G' started off out as ? - that's one heck of a body kit !!! - hopefully the only one !!!.

999G started off as a 406 coupe.....i had no idea.....i had to look at the spec sheet in the car window to find out

i will have to get on photo bucket to as i have a good number of pics and vids of the FCS

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Think there were about 14 in line. there were some more scattered about too. First time ide ever seen other trophys in real life.

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Did anyone watch the Magane track session. There was a yellow R26. Sounded like a rocket. Ive never heard a noise like that come from a car before.

Reaction score
Wish I could have gone to make it 15 !.................never would have guessed that '999G' started out as a 406 :lol:

Reaction score
BenG266 said:
Did anyone watch the Magane track session. There was a yellow R26. Sounded like a rocket. Ive never heard a noise like that come from a car before.

i know the one you mean, never heard a sound like that from a car...it was a similar sound to breaking the sound barrier! although i dont think he was going that fast! i wonder what he had on there? it only really kicked in once he had practically finished the straight.

anyway as promised a few more pictures from the FCS plus a couple of vids of the drifters and stunt team.....that evo was wild!

got my favourite car from the show on the pictures...... the R5 Turbo 2. Nice to see some of the old dimma wide body clio and 205's still around. takes me back to my max power years im ashamed to say (although i was only 14 at the time)

http://s291.photobucket.com/albums/ll315/jimboss_no1/