Reaction score
Having bought a load of Clio 172/182/Trophy Strut Braces recently, i've decided to to offer them too forum members at a discounted rate of £25 a pair, that includes one front and one rear in red plus free postage and packaging :D

These are an easy install component and can be fitted in minutes, no need for self tappers or loosening the rear damper bolts, all you need to do is lay the strut brace out in a line, then expand and slide one end over the suspension strut, then gently pull the other end and do the same at the opposite strut brace. This will do wonders for your car when compared to the normal strut braces on offer :eek:
Most normal strut braces are steel and as a result must weigh around 5-10kg's for the pair, these Strut braces are manufactured using space age technology and weigh well under 100grams, lighter than carbon items and at a fraction of the cost.

Be quick as these won't last long £25 inc p+p

red_elastic_band.jpg

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Does the post office know you're selling these on?

Actually I'd try over on CS, I think you'll get a better uptake over there ;-)

Reaction score
hoolio said:
Does the post office know you're selling these on?

Actually I'd try over on CS, I think you'll get a better uptake over there ;-)

even that lot will know lacky bands wont stiffen the front end up :lol: :wink:

Reaction score
Ossie87 said:
what? so its a piece of elastic?!

Don't see that doing much at all?

Come on Ossie, please tell me you saw the funny side of the advert [-o<

It was a post pointing out that the strut braces many places sell for the clio will infact have little if any use on a clio. As is well documented a rear one is completely worthless, As for the front it will make a difference, but not on any road car or the majority of trackday cars, you really need to be running high G through the corners for it to have any effect. And to acheive that you need to be running revised geometery and slicks at least.

Chris

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Epic Thread. :lol:

Thats made my day. :D :D :D Very Funny

CMR

Reaction score
I'm sure you would actually get a few buyers on cliosport! :lol: :lol:

Reaction score
OI!!! :lol:

i hope this isnt directed at me?? hee hee (i know it is) i was just asking a question :oops: .

i love it though very good.

Reaction score
Trophy264 said:
OI!!! :lol:

i hope this isnt directed at me?? hee hee (i know it is) i was just asking a question :oops: .

i love it though very good.

No it wasn't aimed at anyone, it was just something for a laugh.

I would imagine most people fit a strut brace for the look rather then it's actual purpose.

If it's the look your after go for it :wink:

Chris

Reaction score
na dont worry dude, i dont tke thinks to heart even if it was aimed. lol and im up for that challenge, CS peeps would love it i bet

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Destined for Victory said:
I say we have a challenge to see if you could actually get someone to fit it and take pictures

I suppose I could forsake one of those double length extra powerful ones that they use for small parcels and stuff and I normally fire into the back of my staffs necks when they annoy me. :)

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Yeah, good effort but I don't think you've fitted that quite right, by not having them parrallel you are seriously affecting it's influence on the handling [-X

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Its a design flaw, I want my money back !

Reaction score
BenG said:
Its a design flaw, I want my money back !

This is what happens when people shop elsewhere for a cheaper alternative, only the one's i'm selling are genuine clio fitment, looking at your picture, you seem to have been sold one for peugeot 106 xsi #-o
please forward the details of your supplier, we are unaware of any competitors for the Renaultsport Range :eek:

Sales have been outstanding since this thread started and as a result i've only got limited stocks remaining :D

I've also got some more offers coming up soon, like one of the best sellers of all time, Air for the aircon system. not to be confused with what's available for climate controlled cars. For only £20 inc p+p(airmail) you'll receive enough air to service your car for many years to come. This is an offer not to be missed :)

Chris