Reaction score
I am moving to Australia therefore my Trophy No 142/500 is up for sale. It has done 80350 miles, FSH, last serviced 27/12/13 + full folder of receipts, HPI clear. Oil changes all done with Fuch’s Titan Race Pro S 5W-40. MOT’d until the 9[SUP]th[/SUP] of Feb, taxed until 31/3/14. Bodywork and paint are in good condition. Plastic door handles are slightly faded as compared with the paintwork. There are a few small kerb marks on the Turini’s. I have just fitted a new front splitter due to a pheasant removing part of the last (genuine Renault one). The interior is in good condition, with drivers seat cover throughout my ownership.

It has Yokohama Advan Neova AD08’s all round, however the fronts are virtually down to the wear indicators and will need replaced. I had planned to keep the clio in the garage over the winter and replace the fronts with another 2 Yokohama’s in the spring. However, due to work reasons, I am now moving abroad. I have 2 spare part worn Toyo Proxes T1R’s which will be included in the sale.

Sach’s front dampers refurbished by BG Motorsport in March 2010.
Rear Sachs dampers replaced March 2013.
Cam belt replaced June 2010, water pump replaced March 2013

Only modifications are the exhaust, cat back. Brembo Max grooved front discs. Pagid blue RS front pads.

I have K-Tec solid top mounts, K-Tec braided brake lines (+1.5L’s of Motul RBF 660 Dot 4) and a K-Tec panel filter which I had planned to fit to the car but haven’t had time. These can be included with the sale at an extra cost or not as required.

£4500. Car is located in Aberdeenshire. 07732187260. robbielendrum@hotmail.com
IMG_3200.JPGIMG_3190.JPGIMG_3199.JPGIMG_3197.JPG

Reaction score
I doubt they would let it in to auz,

A friend of mine emigrated to auz last year and had to sell his 1960's american ford pick up because they just would not have it in the country.

Good luck with the sale Rob,there seem to be quite a few north of the border now.

Reaction score
Cheers mate. Would love to have a Trophy in Oz, but extremely difficult and expensive process to get it there. I am also
keen to SORN it and keep it in the garage, but house (+garage) is to be rented.... So it has to go.

Reaction score
PRICE DROP
£4100
12 months MOT
Front tyres replaced with T1R's to get it through the winter
K-Tec solid top mounts, K-Tec braided brake lines (+1.5L’s of Motul RBF 660 Dot 4) and a K-Tec panel filter included with sale