Reaction score
Hi, all im having to sell my clio Trophy due to moving from flat to house.

I have owned this car since late December 2006 i got the car from Steve at Allvehicles.co.uk who is known for selling lots of Trophy's.

I bought the Car with around 9,500 miles and it has now covered about 11,500 miles so i have only done 2000 miles in 8 months and it has really been used as a sunday fun car.

I am very picky when it comes to cars and i can honestly say this car does not have a mark anywhere on it. I have had the Trophy Permaguarded inside and outside.

It has 6 months tax on it and has had services at Renault London west only. I had it serviced about a month and a half after i got it which, i supplied Siloklene Pro S oil which was used as this is known to be the best oil to run.

I have got the car going to Renault for another Service next week i will once again replace the oil with the Silokene Pro S. So it has had 2 services in 2000miles.

The car comes with a Full Janspeed Stainless Steel System which i had fitted arounf May time. This exhaust sound really nice giving a roar when accelerating and cant really be heard on the motorway at 70 mph.

All 4 Michelin Exalto 2 tyres have plenty of tread remaining.

This Trophy was featured in Autocar Magazine which can be seen if you search on the website for the pictures.

Im gonna miss a Great car that i have loved having from day 1, but its the only thing i have money in so it's gotta go.

11,500 miles have been covered in this immaculate trophy which im the second owner

Thanks Paul 07704 612 465

HI PISTONHEADS FOR SALE ADVERT ADDED TO MY LISTING WITH PIC'S THANKS

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/219062.htm

Reaction score
BUMP car has gotta go now reduced £500 place your offers for this mint trophy

Reaction score
My offer - £500.

Less reduction of £500 =

£0.

Whooohooo! I've got a Trophy again and I don't have to sell the Teg!

Reaction score
Was up for £10999 but now £10499 or any offers near this price considered as im running out of time. :(

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Sorry Paul, with a fair few having recently changed hands i confused yours with someone elses.

This is a top notch car - Lee's old one from memory.

Reaction score
Yea thats the car Lee's old 1 im putting it on the trader and pistonheads tonight its gotta go.
I think it was used for Autocar review aswell.