Reaction score
Although I don't drive with mine on unless reduced visibility negates it, I don't care if folk do. What really annoys me is folk driving in poor conditions with only side lights on, or even worse no lights at all. Further to this what I also consider to be a potential accident creating condition is badly aligned headlamps which blind you.

& while we are at it what is wrong with these people who drive their cars with the windows steamed up because they are too stupid to put the ventilation system to external air not recirculation? If they don't even understand that basic function of a car why do we allow them to drive at all risking everyone else on the road because the can't see properly!

Reaction score
How do you turn them on? Trophy lights are terrible in the dark for lighting the road up.

Reaction score
j333evo said:
Although I don't drive with mine on unless reduced visibility negates it, I don't care if folk do. What really annoys me is folk driving in poor conditions with only side lights on, or even worse no lights at all. Further to this what I also consider to be a potential accident creating condition is badly aligned headlamps which blind you.

& while we are at it what is wrong with these people who drive their cars with the windows steamed up because they are too stupid to put the ventilation system to external air not recirculation? If they don't even understand that basic function of a car why do we allow them to drive at all risking everyone else on the road because the can't see properly!

Or full of ice with just a cleared "letterbox" to see through :evil:

Reaction score
The only time I use fog lights are:

1. If its foggy

2. Front fogs only on unlit country roads at night for extra visibility + main beam, but always turn them off for oncoming traffic

Nothing more annoying than some dickhead behind you with xenons and fogs on full blast [-X

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I was pulled over in the middle of a Cliosport meet for having my fog lights on. I was leading the group over Kirkstone Pass, it was really foggy but when we came down the fog cleared and I forgot to turn them off, I was pulled over and I felt pretty mad with myself because I have the same views as you guys and I knew exactly what the police man was thinking. #-o

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
I dont put my fog lights on unless im driving in a dark country lane very late at night and im talking 3/4am

Reaction score
I believe that us clio drivers can only put our fogs on when the headlights are on...but on a fiesta for instance, you can achieve the 'i'm a cool dude' look but putting on dipped beam, then hitting the front fog button on the dash. To everyone else it's known as the 'i'm a cock' look.

So many bad drivers are highlighted when the weather gets bad. Working on the roads you see so many twats, especially in the snow. Just a note to everyone, in Hornchurch, Essex, police were giving out £60 fines and 3 points for anyone driving there car with over 3inchs of snow on there roof. I always clear all the snow off the T before driving as all good drivers should =D> Unlike the twonks who just can't be bothered, god they wind me up.

Reaction score
stormduck said:
I believe that us clio drivers can only put our fogs on when the headlights are on...but on a fiesta for instance, you can achieve the 'i'm a cool dude' look but putting on dipped beam, then hitting the front fog button on the dash. To everyone else it's known as the 'i'm a coyote' look.

So many bad drivers are highlighted when the weather gets bad. Working on the roads you see so many twats, especially in the snow. Just a note to everyone, in Hornchurch, Essex, police were giving out £60 fines and 3 points for anyone driving there car with over 3inchs of snow on there roof. I always clear all the snow off the T before driving as all good drivers should =D> Unlike the twonks who just can't be bothered, god they wind me up.

I just don't understand how people can drive down the road with about a 1/3 of the windscreen scraped off and all the other windows, and brake lights, headlights and indicators covered in snow. What must go through there minds??? I just don't get their mentality. It's not rocket science, is it? :?