Reaction score
Yes, the (alien)green is horrid as is the front-end and wheels.... the interior looks naff too and all for a smidgen under £16k - bargain (not)! Much better to by a 2nd hand 172/182 if you want to track a car?

Reaction score
^Lowered it! Put it on chav wheels and gave it spacers :oops: :lol:

I like the Green! Can pretend you've got a 997 GT3 RS... if you have a really, really, really good imagination.

Reaction score
duffer987 said:

I like the Green! Can pretend you've got a 997 GT3 RS... if you have a really, really, really good imagination.

For that price you could get a very fast barge! What do you think Dallas? :D

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Anyone seen auto express? They have a picture of the next variant of the Clio 200 expected to be released in 2011. Looks much better.

Reaction score
marrow said:
duffer987 said:

:lol: :lol: I know I'd rather have the barge :wink:

- I think it's like the bus in Harry Potter.. When you approach an oncoming object (read Mondeo on a narrow country lane!), it miraculously alters it's width to fit the gap.. Eh Dallas! :D

Anyway, back on topic, I think the front of this car is hideous.. Although the cup racer pictures that I saw made it look vaguely acceptable...

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
g40steve said:
Now come Aug/Sept do i get one of these or a used 26R??

From that clip it can take abuse straight out the box, as stated most hot hatches would give up after a few laps.

marrow said:
Much better to by a 2nd hand 172/182 if you want to track a car?

Why?

Cheaper and lighter.

Reaction score
quik5i1ver said:
marrow said:
duffer987 said:

:lol: :lol: I know I'd rather have the barge :wink:

- I think it's like the bus in Harry Potter.. When you approach an oncoming object (read Mondeo on a narrow country lane!), it miraculously alters it's width to fit the gap.. Eh Dallas! :D

Anyway, back on topic, I think the front of this car is hideous.. Although the cup racer pictures that I saw made it look vaguely acceptable...

Laugh it up chuckles :wink: After watching the amphibious cars Top Gear a couple days ago, I know what I can do with it once its days are nearly done :lol:
I don't see the front end being so different from the current one as to make it that much better/worse.

SPV

Reaction score
Not managed to watch the review vid yet but the I think the green looks quality and the Yellow backing to the Rev counter is ace! I agree with the little bit GT3 stylee?

Look forward to the Renault World Series where I can inspect in detail!

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
i'm not a big fan, but i won't be buying one anyway... after the T is retired to be a pure toy I'm going RWD again!