Reaction score
Just to let you know that with a small bit of modification (all Reversible), you can actually get a double din head unit into your Trophys.

The switches above the head unit (Door Lock,Hazards,Rear Demist) get relocated to below the heater controls but stay in the original panel so all looks factory.

Have had mine fitted for a while now but have only just updated the pictures in the garage......Check them out!!!

You can see my stalk control adapter aswell wich actually displays 'alpine' on the in-dash display.

The particular alpine head unit that I have fitted in mine has Radio/DVD/Ipod Connection(Full Speed) but it can also eccept an external AV input so Video Cameras Or regular cameras can also be connected.

I Had the work carried out by Cartronics(Formally Paula Marks) in Byfleet,Surrey....TOP JOB....Good Advise

There is quite a range of double din head units available now so there is lots of choice.

As I said earlier all this can be returned back to standard when required

Reaction score
Will Sort out some more pics soon...

The cost was £895 for the Alpine Screen

Fitting....£150+vat

The Stalk+Display Adapter (Can-Bus) Was £100+Vat Fitted

Reaction score
Yikes... expensive adaptor. Mine was less than that (including VAT) and that was 1.5 years ago...

Reaction score
Where did you buy the adaptor from to get the Dash display working? Do you have a price and part number? And is there also one for the steering wheel controls yet do you know?

Reaction score
Dash display only displays 'ALPINE'...Not Radio Info(I Have a 6.5 Inch Monitor For that)

Stalk Control Still works.......

£100+vat is a Fitted Cost!

This is the Only Adpter That works with The Later Can-Bus Displays..
I Know this because the company who develops them came and did the R&D on my Vehicle........

If you managed to get it cheaper than that, it will be because your display is an older type!!

Reaction score
The Adapter Came From Cartronics In Byfleet, Surrey

You might remember this shop as Paula Marks Car Radio

Can-Bus adapters are Kept in stock and can be fitted While you wait

Older Type displays can be catered for and are kept in stock also

Any inquiries Please send me and e-mail to

Dave@cartronics.co.uk

Reaction score
that looks great, very smart indeed! I'm thinking long term of building a computer into mine. Mate of mine has built one into his Land Rover 110 and has fabricated the facia himself and picked up a touch screen fairly cheeply. It has integrated GPS and sat nav, has plans for reversing cameras and of course has the benefit of wifi too - all very handy, plus has usb ports in his roof console so the potential for these things is huge.. Plus with small motherboards available you can mount them almost anywhere!