Reaction score
Hello, I have recently changed my dash inserts and gear knob insert as they had scratchs on them and the gear knob had alot of wear. I got them off a mate but they are more of a bright silver instead of being a darker one....does anybody know the colour so I can repray them?
Cheers

Reaction score
there is someone on corsa sport that uses a process to make plastic look like carbon fibre

i was going to do that

Reaction score
My 182 FF had much shinier dash inserts than the trophy, not sure why.

Actually I prefer the brighter silver colour

Reaction score
I believe the ones in the Trophy are a shade of gray. Perhaps to match the alloys?

Reaction score
At first I thought they were the same colour until I looked at my dials and the coloured surround - then I so that they are not the same colour! :(
I personally would like them the same colour only the two side strips :) if anyone fancys a swap??

Reaction score
On a slightly different note, i have for sale a set of pristine capsicum red inserts - dash both sides, steering wheel and gear knob all with renaultsport stickers as per oem. The passenger insert has a 'Trophy' decal in the same font as the car and they are all laquered over and look great. If anyone's interested........ photos and seperate thread to follow. :D

Reaction score
tractor said:
On a slightly different note, i have for sale a set of pristine capsicum red inserts - dash both sides, steering wheel and gear knob all with renaultsport stickers as per oem. The passenger insert has a 'Trophy' decal in the same font as the car and they are all laquered over and look great. If anyone's interested........ photos and seperate thread to follow. :D

I basically had the same too. After doing it, the standard inerior looks so plain.

Had all Capsicum red with white stickers made up, an OEM Renault Sport logo for the wheel, a gear gator sticker for the gear knob and a Trophy (sideskirt font) and Renault Sport sticker on the left insert.

Pics: (looks much better and less orange in real life, just a crap camera)

100_1645.jpg

100_1643.jpg

Reaction score
^ Yuk not a fan of that sorry.

I think you should make the ones you have the standard colour. :)

Reaction score
Stevie said:
^ Yuk not a fan of that sorry.

I think you should make the ones you have the standard colour. :)

Neither am I in the photos - they don't photo well at all but are so much better in real life. Each to their own though I guess.

Reaction score
^ Yeh, I bet they look better in real life. I know what you mean about the colour not showing up properly. It seems you need a decent camera to pick up the true colour of the Trophy without it looking Orange.

Reaction score
Thats a nice job you done there but not my cup of tea! You are right tho the interior is a bit bland and dull and needs a little life! *Lawrence Llwelyn Bowen* :lol: Nothing a few capiscum drapes would sort out!

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I like the Recaro sticker. I think the red inserts look a bit too 'in your face'.