Reaction score
Hi all,

Its a long shot but I thought I would post anyway.

we are looking for a trackday project and have settled on a Clio Trophy,

we have an UK S2000 which we have for sale on Pistonheads, It has 36,000 miles and is in outstanding condition. We do have someone interested so it may be the case that we are looking to buy a Trophy next week.

Further details can be found on Pistonheads or please email me at Lee@comtact.co.uk

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/146074.htm

we will be selling to buy a Low mileage Clio but if anyone fancies a part ex then send me a mail.

Thanks

Lee

EDIT more pics can be found here

http://www.putfile.com/leerobertson/images/94690

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
it'd be cheaper and probably easier to start off with the 182 cup - they're virtually identical other than the shocks, springs, seats, wheels and spoiler. As the latter 3 you'll be changing anyway you may as well forgo the 4k price hike and stump for the Cup, spend that on better suspension, tyres, wheels, engine mods etc.

The trophy was designed as a b-road weapon. It's capable on track, but to buy one for the track will be a waste of time, money and car.

Reaction score
I'd start with a 172 Cup though, 80kg less weight to start with. I think Lee wants a car for the road and track though, like a lot of owners on here, a daily driver but one that's also capable on track.[/i]

Reaction score
Steve said:
I'd start with a 172 Cup though, 80kg less weight to start with. I think Lee wants a car for the road and track though, like a lot of owners on here, a daily driver but one that's also capable on track.[/i]

yes thanks Steve, I should have explained better.

I am sure the Trophy will also hold better money and its nice to know you have the best model in the range with limited numbers :)

I think the S2K is provisionally sold so we will be looking for a Trophy asap :twisted:

Thanks

Reaction score
S2000 is being picked up tomorrow, we are now looking to buy asap.

Lee