Reaction score
For sale is my 2005 Renault Sport Clio 182 Trophy, Number 441/500. After owning numerous RenaultSports in the past, I thought it was time I finally owned a “Trophy”. Due to a change in circumstances and a significant increase in my annual mileage, it is with regret, my Trophy is for sale. The car is in excellent condition inside and backed up with a comprehensive service history including photographs of some of the work undertaken. The MOT is until 12th November 2013. Taxed until the 31st August 2013. The car is HPI clear and the mileage is fully verified by VOSA with all the old MOT’s in the service history folder.

I am very fussy over the cars I buy and looked at many before taking a 500 mile round trip to buy this one. I have owned this car for the last 4 months and was really planning on keeping it for a long time, hence the work I have undertaken on it:

• Oil and Filter Change using the correct 5W40 Fully Synthetic
  • ITG Panel Filter
  • NGK Laser Platinum PFR6E-10 Spark Plugs (Correct for Clio 172/182)
  • New Rear Discs and Pads
  • New Cabin/Pollen Filter
  • New Rear Wheel Bearings
  • New front splitter
  • Gearbox oil changed
  • 2 Michelin Pilot Sport tyres (Correct Trophy Tyres) and the other two tyres have loads of tread remaining.
  • Front arch liners removed and cleaned
  • Calipers painted in Hammerite Smooth paint.
  • Steering Wheel refurbished in leather including a red “12 o’clcok” mark
  • Tailored Clio interior mats
  • Windscreen wipers front and rear
  • Coolant Change using Renault Type D (Again, correct for Clio 172/182)

As you can see, there has been a lot of time and money spent on the car over the last couple of months. I am a real RenaultSport enthusiast and haven’t scrimped on anything that needed doing. The pictures really do not do this car any justice and really needs to be seen and driven to appreciate it.

Before I took ownerships of number 441 it had the following undertaken:

• Genuine Renault Cambelt Kit
  • Genuine Renault Water Pump
  • Genuine Alternator Belt and Kit
  • Full Sachs Damper refurbishment.
  • Powerflow stainless steel exhaust

The car has just ticked over 103,000 miles and may increase slightly but only by a couple of hundred miles. There are few stone chips which are to be expected but other than that, the car is in excellent condition. Although it does have quite high mileage, it drives like it’s a 50,000mile example and has been better looked after than most other Trophy’s for sale.

My private number plate is currently being removed but shouldn’t take too long!

Any questions, please do not hesitate to get in contact. I will include a couple of spares which I have lying around in my garage too.

I am looking for £3750 ovno

Please either PM me or Email Jimbotot@aol.com and I will forward you my telephone number. The car is registered and located at my home address in Gosport, Hampshire.

photo28_zpscf1653c9.jpg

clio1_zps702ec4a4.jpg

clio2_zps4b359b33.jpg

photo26_zps03382b8a.jpg

photo32_zpsd4d82d4b.jpg

photo31_zpsb883053b.jpg

More pictures available on request/if required.

Thanks for looking.

James

Reaction score
It looks very similar to mine so I would say Snappy did it over on Cliosport.

Reaction score
The exhaust lets this car down. Massively restrictive even over the standard one. I'd recommend the new owner changes it at the first chance

Reaction score
The exhaust lets this car down. Massively restrictive even over the standard one. I'd recommend the new owner changes it at the first chance

Based on what? I doubt it's "massively restrictive" tbh....

Reaction score
The fact that I had a yozza on it and took the one that's on now in px as I didn't have a standard system.

The pipes about 1" thick. Put a different system on it and you'll see what I mean and eat your words.

I was shocked to say the least when I drove it after removing the yozza