Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Unfortunatly it looks like my time with the Trophy is up :-(, since moving I am doing a lot of motorway miles and I just can't bear to be the one to rack them up, so going to have to sell and get something more economical and comfier on long journeys.

Im putting it on sale first on this forum so that hopefully another enthusiast will buy it,

Trophy 263/500, 2005, 55 Plate

Bought it in July 2008 with 16000 miles now a little over 41000 miles. (Mostly Motorway mileage)

Full Renault Service history, only since my ownership unfortunatly,

Cam and Aux belts changed last October at 32000 miles,

Front dampers never serviced, but seem to be doing OK with no leaks evident,

Rear shocks replaced at the beginning of the year due to one of them springing a leak over the winter,

Brembo Max Discs with EBC Red Stuff Pads on the Front, fitted January 2009,

Standard Discs with Ferodo DS2500 pads rear, replaced October 2010,

2 almost new PE2s on the front and part worn PE2s on the back (actual tread depth to come),

Customised Trophy embroidered footwell mats,

Aux Cable for Stereo,

8 Months Tax,

11 Months MOT,

Detailed at Off Your Marks Detailers October 2009,

Bad Bits

I believe the top mounts need replacing due to there being a creaking sound at full travel when going slowly. This has NO effect on the handling however,

Ther is a minor scuff on the rear bumper, pic to come

Yearly service is due,

Im currently living in Anglesey, Wales! However I can bring the car to my parents house for viewing on a weekend if needs be in York(no time wasters on that one please its 200 miles!!)

£6500

Please PM me with any questions, or email at olliemeister@gmail.com

Ollie

Reaction score
Re: Clio Trophy 263/500 For Sale

Pictures as promised:

imgp3843.jpg

imgp3844.jpg

imgp3845.jpg

imgp3846.jpg

imgp3847.jpg

imgp3848.jpg

The slight scuff

imgp3849.jpg

imgp3850.jpg

imgp3851a.jpg

imgp3852b.jpg

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Have you tried polishing that out? It certainly looks as though it's an ideal candidate.

Reaction score
I did try, its just a little too deep to be successful though unfortunatly. Its hard to get a clear shot of it. You certainly can't see it unless you are intentionally looking for it!

Reaction score
Will find out for you mate, they were a gift from my brother when I first got the car.

Will let you know!

Reaction score
Trophy 110, search the forum for a thread called 'mats'. I got a pair of these as well. They are excellent and better than OEM ones if you ask me. The thread covers where to get them, colour combinations, what type to order from manufacturer. It was about £75 for front and rear with Trophy and number embroidered; and a drilled thin alloy foot plate on drivers side to stop heel wear. If I remember correctly, but that was three odd years ago.

Edit: Ollie amazing paint btw, Off Your Marks really know what they are doing, that car is such a deep red you'd think it could be photo shopped. Top job for over a year ago and a winter and summer later.