Reaction score
Hey folks my car is up for sale just thought i would put it here to see if there was any interest in it, as it's on a few other forums as well all the contact details are my husbands Grant if you need any info :mrgreen:

looking for £3500 ovno for it

pictures do not do this car justice, looks stunning in the flesh and rare in black not many around have a look!!!

ONLY EVER RUN ON V-POWER

for sale is our renault clio sport 182, in black, looks stunning in the black very few around and very fast, with being the 2 litre 182bhp version.
twin exit exhaust as standard, upgraded
wind deflectors fitted
auto zenons and wipers
white gordini stripes
white wheels hardly a mark
limo privacy glass recently fitted preffesionally at auto tints
full fat version
sports seats
cruise control
trip computer

air/con etc etc everything works as it should
good tyres all round 5-7mm
lowered sensibly

car also comes with decat pipe not on car original springs excellent condition and some brake pads

brand new mot done 4/3/12
tax 30th july
part service hisory last one done september past less than 1000 miles ago, timing done at 11/6/09 at 62k
previous owner was renault mechanic

car comes with HPI check and certificate also
comes with full book pack and one key car does have the odd small mark due to age, has a lght scratch on drivers door and small scuff on bumper BOTH NOT BAD

car drives outstanding and one of the better ones around, located in glenrothes, fife.

ONLY SELLING DUE TO NEEDING ESTATE no other reason for sale, gonna but a honda CRV or nice estate to similar value if you are selling

so if your selling yours and want this make sure yours is worth similar

any questions please ask
grantmyra@hotmail.com

SNC12077.jpg
SNC12078.jpg
SNC12079.jpg
SNC12076.jpg