Reaction score
hi,

I have had a clio sport 182 cup for about 18 months now, and my exhaust is beggining to cause me problems so i have decided i wanted to upgrade to a better sports exhaust ( currently have the standard one)

I have absolutely no idea about cars ill be honest. The exhausts system which seem popular from looking around and i have shown some interest in are: Scorpian, Milltek, Yozzasport and Janspeed.

I was just wondereing if anyone could help me out on which one to buy thats best for my car and to make my car sound really good, and if possible enhance its performance, and finally if there is anything extra i should do/buy for my car to make the sound and performance enhancements?

All responses will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Tim

Reaction score
Love my Miltek but Tinkers Scorpion is louder ( nice loud) - the others I have no view on as I have not seen or heard them personally but they all have their fans !

Worth putting on a new filter probably, I have an ITG panel filter with which I'm very happy, oh the acoustic resonator mod, if applicable, is a good move too.

Reaction score
I wouldn't worry about gains in power as they will be minimal and most likely won't notice any difference. They are also pretty much as well built as each other, so just go by how it sounds and price.

I have the Scorpion rs192 and is one of the quieter systems, slightly louder and deeper than the standard exhuast. I think from what I have read, the Yozza system is loudest.

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
I used to have a Janspeed which was nice, but wasn't loud. It had a tone to let you know it was there, but wasn't OTT.

Changed that for an Orbisound... Which is LOUD. But fun! :) I've heard a couple of Yozza systems and they sound loud, but nice. I think I would have had one if it wasn't for the Orb.

is1

Reaction score
When mine goes or needs replacing on the Trophy, I will probably go for the Janspeed from K-Tec.
It is (apparently) pretty much as per the standard noisewise (but about 9 kg lighter) but is stainless steel and looks good.

It will be MUCH easier to sell your car in future with this than something which can be heard half a mile down the road.
Your neighbours will get on with you as well!

Reaction score
eljeffo64 said:
Love my Miltek but Tinkers Scorpion is louder ( nice loud) - the others I have no view on as I have not seen or heard them personally but they all have their fans !

Worth putting on a new filter probably, I have an ITG panel filter with which I'm very happy, oh the acoustic resonator mod, if applicable, is a good move too.

you don't have any pb with your exhaust when you go on track?

Reaction score
jordi said:
eljeffo64 said:

you don't have any pb with your exhaust when you go on track?

Never! The Miltek is not overly loud- well inside any noise limits: come over and have a listen!!