Reaction score
Mine came through today, so you guys will probably get yours tomorrow.

Reaction score
I was to, and was going to e-mail them if it didn't turn up today but alas there is now no need.

Reaction score
Thanks for the code... I just put my order in :)

O.

Reaction score
No problem Ollie :)

Cue: I mucked around for 20 mins fitting mine :oops: The diagram confused me as mine seemed the other way around to what they had shown! So i spent a few minutes understanding that then i went and dropped one of the screws and spent 10 minutes getting that :lol:

A good little mod for £32 (tup)

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
top tip: log onto their website first and see how it fits in the video..... I don't read instructions for anything unless I feck up the fitment first time....lol...

the vid showed it as being very easy, and once you get it fitted you could do it again in seconds.

Reaction score
WWHHHHHHOOOOOHHHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's official - the search function is sheeeeeeee-ite. Had to trawl to find this lil' beaut. Cheers Jezza.

G

Are these things any good? I keep hearing of them, but haven't bothered trying one out yet.

Reaction score
Now that I've got harnesses I've got two for sale. One hasn't even been used. Both in perfect condition. £25 each delivered. PM me if you want one.

Reaction score
7MAT said:
Now that I've got harnesses I've got two for sale. One hasn't even been used. Both in perfect condition. £25 each delivered. PM me if you want one.

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FUCKING JOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've just placed my order after no response from anyone on here!!!! (swear) (swear) (swear) (swear) (swear) (swear) (swear) (swear) (swear) (swear) (swear) (swear) (swear) (swear) (swear) (swear) (swear)

Fuc-k f-uck fu-ck fuc-kity fuc-k!!! I'm such an impatient fu-ckwit!

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
i'd say for the track, yes they are the best alternative to race a race harness. I keep mine in the 'off' position when not on track though.

Reaction score
Steve said:
7MAT said:

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE **** JOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've just placed my order after no response from anyone on here!!!! (swear) (swear) (swear) (swear) (swear) (swear) (swear) (swear) (swear) (swear) (swear) (swear) (swear) (swear) (swear) (swear) (swear)

Fuc-k f-uck fu-ck fuc-kity fuc-k!!! I'm such an impatient fu-ckwit!

Shall I make you a reservation? :wink:

3397.jpg