Day

Reaction score
I reckon if you leave them on all the time it could wear the belts.

They only take 2 minutes to fit so just use them when needed.

Reaction score
Got mine today, fitted it. I have to say not overly impressed with the finish of the thing, I'm glad I didn't pay full whack for it! It's a very simple, crude little device really. How much is a racing harness anyhow?!

Will try and pull 0.9 lateral G on the way to work tomorrow if I can and see if it helps me hook my favourite roundabout. Please don't rain, please don't rain...

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Steve said:
Got mine today, fitted it. I have to say not overly impressed with the finish of the thing, I'm glad I didn't pay full whack for it! It's a very simple, crude little device really. How much is a racing harness anyhow?!

Will try and pull 0.9 lateral G on the way to work tomorrow if I can and see if it helps me hook my favourite roundabout. Please don't rain, please don't rain...

you'll notice it more when really on the limit, I wouldn't say you can tell your going quicker but nothing seems to keep up.

I only really noticed the effect on track - you don't feel any body roll if that makes sense, basically it doesn't let you get thrown about in the car.

Reaction score
Got mine today but can not fit as I have a broken hand!!!

Have to get one of my idiot mates to do it instead!

Reaction score
It's very simple to fit, and once you're used to it very simple to use, I keep it 'ON' all the time and just use the rotating lever to release it a bit to get it on, the secret is to sit back really hard against the seat back, then give it a good old yank on the shoulder strap so it's tight against the top of your legs, only then does it work properly so there's virtually no movement of behind against seat base.

It does make you feel very connected to the car and also means you can't help but have a good posture in the car, great if, like me, you suffer from occasional lower back pain. It was very useful this morning in pushing that little bit further to paste the Cayman on the coast road roundabout exit. All that work in developing that sublime mid-engined chassis, fantastic engine and killer brakes, just to be under-driven by ignorant estate agents across the world.

Reaction score
And here is the little beaut...

I thought I would wait until I'd given it a thorough road test before passing judgement so I can now say that it is an absolutely essential bit for kit for anyone who likes to go around corners and not shift about in the seat and for those who suffer lower back pain. It's great, I use it every journey now, I slacken it slightly more for the commute but so it still holds your lower back right up against the seat back, where it should be. Then for total support, like driving back from Supercar Sunday today with quick5i1ver sucking up my exhaust fumes out of every roundabout, I tighten it right up. The difference between my lateral movement (none) and that of my un CG-locked girlfriend was considerable, while I was as secure as anything she was being thrown about all over the shop.

Attachments

• Goodwood June12.JPG
    Goodwood June12.JPG
    318.2 KB · Views: 263
Reaction score
CG-Lock

Looks really nice!... but I am biased!
check out the nurburgring thrashing VIDEO with a CG-Lock under oliver grams (instructor)

LoL
:)
Graham