Reaction score
ClioSport has pics of the jack stand points in their guides section, need to be a member for that bit though I think... otherwise they have lots of threads describing where they are (as does your user manual).

Reaction score
Yer that is exclusive content for members..

I thought the manual only had jacking points?

I ended up just using my trolley jack on one side and a scissor jack on the other. I didnt want to damage anything or have an axel stand go through the body.

Reaction score
Its hard to describe, i put the axel stands near the front axels on the 2 triangle shapes part of the car before all the metal of the axel starts :lol:

Reaction score
Trophy No.
The best place for the front is really the chasis rails which are the box sections about ten inches in from the side of the car.

you can see these in the picture, the box sections near the front going out at a slight angle towards the front and positioned in front of the two triangular bits which you shouldn't use. For the rears I usually position my stands underneath the springs but I've had fashioned some wooden blocks with a rubber face that sit over the metal top of the stands.

Attachments

• phpR6Ye2CAM.jpg
    phpR6Ye2CAM.jpg
    205.7 KB · Views: 116
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Well Luke its like my mum used to say, best to be wearing a clean pair of pants in case of accidents. ;-)

Reaction score
Ha Ha. That's quality Jules, but you might find your pants get soiled during the accident. Just keep it the right way up!

Sorry Benoj, this is a good thread. Its always a worry where to place the stands. My jacking points are a mess too :?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
trophy380 said:
Hoolio what exhaust system have you got fitted in the photo?

The legendary, the one and only............... :wink:

BTW I'd like to point out that my pants have always remained pristine, even when upside down :oops: