MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Just just a heads up to say that RUK are placing orders with both sachs and speed line.
Spoke to my RUK advisor today and she has told me that they have placed an order of 48 speed line wheels to be held in UK stock.
I have also asked about the sachs stickers on the shocks once again and she has told me that these will NOT be handed out to anyone and that people can contact RUK if they like but there is no way that they will release them.
If anyone wants to try and get them i have the RUK advisors info here so drop me a PM.

--------------------------------------------

Thank you for your email of 13th July sent to our Managing Director, Thierry Sybord. He has asked me to respond on his behalf.

We are delighted that you share our passion for the Clio Renaultsport 182 Trophy. As you say, this car was developed by Renaultsport specifically for our UK market and we are pleased that the Cliotrophy.co.uk site continues to maintain the enthusiasm for it.

We are pleased to inform you that the Sachs dampers will be back in stock very soon as an initial batch has now been received by our central parts warehouse and are on their way to the UK. For the Speedline wheels, we are working on their availability with the supplier and again an initial order has been placed.

We will let you know the outcome of these orders and the actual UK parts availability as soon as we can.

If you would like to discuss this matter further with me you can call me on our Customer Relations freephone number 0800 072 3372. Our dedicated Customer Relations department is open from 9.00am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday (excluding Bank holidays). Alternatively, you can write to me or send me an e-mail, using the details below.

Thank you again for taking the time to contact Renault.

Kind Regards,

-----------------------------------------------------------------

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
I'm tempted to buy a new set of wheels. Does anybody have any idea how much they'll cost?

The RRP for the wheels at my renault dealer is £139 + VAT for one wheel

Reaction score
The RRP for the wheels at my renault dealer is £139 + VAT for one wheel

Emm I would like the details for the stickers please and who I need to speak to. I still have the originals but would like some new ones if I ever need mine refurb'd again

Reaction score
glad to hear the wheels are back on order, i spoke to the UK speedline guy just 2 weeks ago and he said that Renault were still stalling on ordering a new batch.. especially after a thread on CS said they were officially discontinued.

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Got an e-mail again regarding the above and the Sachs stickers are a deff no no and they will not be supplying them to anyone.

-----------------------

Thank you for speaking with me today regarding your Renault Clio.

As discussed, I am pleased to confirm that we have been working on the availability of the Sachs dampers and Speedline wheels, which are due to become available in the UK very shortly. Unfortunately, we are not currently in a position to sell the stickers from the suspension units separately. I understand my colleague was able to provide you with the stickers earlier in the year, however this was a one off gesture of goodwill.

I have forwarded your comments to the Director of Renault UK for consideration towards any future productions.

I hope this has been of assistance to you and I have provided a satisfactory explanation. If you wish to speak to me regarding this or if you do have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact me via email or on freephone0800 072 3372. Our dedicated Customer Relations team is availableMonday – Friday, 9am – 5.30pm, excluding Bank Holidays.

Thank you again for taking the time to contact Renault

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I think if you keep bombarding them with e-mails they will eventually give in and start handing out stickers ;).

Nice work for finding out Marc.

Reaction score
Placed my order for 4 wheels this morning £143.62 inc Vat per wheel which is about 20% off!

They were from Carl at SMC on 01483 301009 he said he would do the same for others from the forum.

Reaction score
Also placed my order with Wests for four , hope the delivery is not so long
then I can have a road set with pirelli Neros on minters and a my seconds wrapped in the Federals 595rsr I took to the Ring.

Marl

Reaction score
Also placed my order with Wests for four , hope the delivery is not so long
then I can have a road set with pirelli Neros on minters and a my seconds wrapped in the Federals 595rsr I took to the Ring.

Marl

Can you now order these closer to home? Most dealers are happy to match prices.

Reaction score
Placed my order for 4 wheels this morning £143.62 inc Vat per wheel which is about 20% off!

They were from Carl at SMC on 01483 301009 he said he would do the same for others from the forum.

Who's this then? Any info on them. Seems like a very good price.

How much to 2nd hand ones go for, original, but all 4 have some curbing (some more than others).

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Twingokeekeo may also. be worth trying poweranger but i suspect any saving will be offset by carriage. I have seen curbed ones for sale on the bay at £60-80

Last edited:
Reaction score
Who's this then? Any info on them. Seems like a very good price.

How much to 2nd hand ones go for, original, but all 4 have some curbing (some more than others).

They are based in Woking and Weybridge I believe and do some offers on the Renaultsport forum!