Reaction score
Something to lighten your day following some of the about a dealer or previous owner posts here at the mo. As you are probably aware, I'm always looking for something to get into as you never know when you're going to have to get out of a market you've been doing well in. This weekend I advertised a Dodge Ram SRT 8.3ltr V10 Pick Up for a friend. I've probably sold it and have had a load of enquiries as well as offers to sell me other trucks. I didn't know this Viper engined thing existed, but it's an interesting niche market. Mind you, I won't be driving it - I'm not insured for anything US of A!

BTW - If anyone is about to buy a new van, I'm also clearing a dozen late 06 plate low mileage Nissan, Kubistar, Primastar and Interstar vans. If they don't get traded, keep an eye on my website or search allvehicles on Ebay.

Reaction score
there's a guy round near me who has one of these pickups, awesome pieces of kit, the grille looks ready to swallow a clio whole though :shock:

Reaction score
Which one of those vans is teh equivalent of the Renault Trafic?

A mate of mine is thinking of replacing his, and I'm sure would consider a Nissan version for the right money :wink:

Let me know the details and I'll pass them on.

Reaction score
that'll be the interstar :wink:

iirc they have better kit as standard than the equivalent Vauxhall/Renault equivalents they share the design on. i once engaged conversation with a courier who proceeded to tell me about all the extras his van came with :lol:

Reaction score
...and first prize goes to the person who caan tell me the connection between the Ram SRT-10 and the Trophy.

That's right, it's quicker around a track! Says so in The Knowledge in EVO, Dodge Ram + Quicker than a Clio Trophy! The shame, it weighs 2 and a half tons! Small matter of 500bhp and 500lb/ft of torque though.

Reaction score
Faze I just pm'd. The Trafic is a Primastar and Master Interstar. It's all a learning curve but virtually the whole range seem to be badged SE and have good spec. As for the RAM, I suppose head to head it would be like one of those Mini and (insert any 7ltr Yank) moments in the '60s Touring cars, but I'm still surprised the Trophy doesn't show it a clean pair of heels fairly easily.

Reaction score
Quicker than the Cayenne Turbo too, probably the quickest truck (SUV) out there.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
i nearly got one of these a year back, drove it and thought better of it. Handles like it should be on water........ but in a straight (ish) line it goes like stink :)

Reaction score
Cue said:
i nearly got one of these a year back, drove it and thought better of it. Handles like it should be on water........ but in a straight (ish) line it goes like stink :)

and as said, not too sluggish in the bends either, unless you think your pride and joy is not very useful in the corners.