Reaction score
Driving to work this morning took me over 50k miles! How many others are there to have reached this? Think I have seen at least 2 others on here that have done 50k, and quite a while ago too. Must be a few more by now?

Reaction score
Thats good going, ive only just passed 15k but am now using the car everyday so will start to see that mileometer tick over a bit faster now. At the end of the day you buy the car to drive it.

Good to hear that its still going strong at 50k though, any problems along the way?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
35K here, just starting to consider how much 36K service will cost. Anyone got any prices? I hear its a biggie

Reaction score
32222 passed on Monday morning! on the other hand, that does only account to 2100 on this engine!

Reaction score
Haven't really had any major problems in 50k. a couple of minor ones early on, the brake switch problem that stops cruise control esp etc form working, which I gather is farily common on 182s.
Also had difficulties getting the bonnet open - a mechanic at the renault garage pushed down on it at the same time as pulling the lever to get it open when I tried the same I put a dent in the bonnet :(

The only sign of age I can tell is a few ceraks and groans from the interior trim, which i pretty much expected when buying a renault...!

I think my high mileage is probably due to living in north yorkshire, so many good roads to drive on... :)

Reaction score
I think there is a member on here called DaveG who has more miles than yours

You must have caught the driving bug really bad :)

Reaction score
Thats Right!!!

My Trophy...72450.........All Good...........Will Probably Change Engine Mounts and Suspension Bushes Soon......Will Look At Damper Service Too (Not That I Think They Need Doing..Just For Peace Of Mind)Cambelt O.K As New Engine Only Has 35000 On It

HouseMates Trophy 254..............72600.........Just Done Cambelt Change....Still All good Though Aswell

Very Strange How We Both Bought Our Cars At The Same Time And Have Remained at The Same Mileage!!