Reaction score
Hi all,

I have two PE2s for sale for £45 each or a very near offer.

These tyres are used but have only covered motorway miles (M1 up to Newark every week) and from sight they have at least 50 or 60% life left in them (at least another 10,000 motorway miles on the rear tyres). They have come from my rear axle so they have not been abused at all.

They both have professional puncture repairs. The only reason I changed them was due to an impending Nurburgring trip where even brand new tyres come out scathed. The repairs are so good that even the tyre shop putting on replacements could not spot which tyre had the repair. We had to take off all four tyres to find out!

I have no doubt in having my hand on my heart and saying that there is absolutely nothing wrong with using these used tyres for day to day driving and would be a cheap way to cover a long trip cross country or continent.

I am in west London if you would like to pick up.

I was hoping to post onto Clio Sport but don't subscribe... can anyone help out?

Happy to answer any questions :)

O.

Reaction score
If you take one to TRAX ollie, I will relieve you of it for £40. Hows about that?

Reaction score
Steve - unfortunately I am not heading to Trax :( Any chance you may drop by London or St. Albans? I can travel a bit if need be...

Johnny - I am based near Chiswick... just enough to avoid the spreading of the congestion charging zone... :)

Cheers
O.

Reaction score
Went out to measure the tread left on these. Appears there is just over 6mm which is 75% left from the original tread of 8mm... i.e. hardly used!

Photos of both tyres are below...

If anyone can post on ClioSport I would be very, very grateful...

Cheers
O.

Tyre 1:
IMG_2783-vi.jpg

Tyre 2:
IMG_2787-vi.jpg

Reaction score
Still looking ot sell these as I can't post on ClioSport :(

I have no idea how much postage is but am willing to post if it is say £5 per tyre.

Otherwise I am in West London for pick up; easy access off M4 and M1.

O.

Reaction score
Bump if anyone is interested... Xmas deal to clear them out of the shed considered :)

O.

Reaction score
Gareth - that would be very, very , very kind of you!!! Are the details in the original first post sufficient to copy and paste into ClioSport? The photos are hosted on my own site so the URL stays the same (or you can just ask them to come here and see the photos).

Tell you what... I will paste the text below (including formatting of the photos) so you can just copy and paste into CS :)

I owe you a coffee/beer... 8)

O.

Copy and paste from below:
------------
Hi everyone,

I am posting this on behalf of a fellow Trophy owner... he is located in Ealing for a pickup!

Cheers
Gareth
------------

Hi all,

I have two PE2s for sale for £45 each or a very near offer.

These tyres are used but have only covered motorway miles on the REAR axle - no abuse! - (M1 up to Newark every week).

There is just over 6mm left in tread which is 75% left from the original tread of 8mm... i.e. hardly used!

They both have professional puncture repairs. The only reason I changed them was due to an impending Nurburgring trip where even brand new tyres come out scathed. The repairs are so good that even the tyre shop putting on replacements could not spot which tyre had the repair. We had to take off all four tyres to find out!

I have no doubt in having my hand on my heart and saying that there is absolutely nothing wrong with using these used tyres for day to day driving and would be a cheap way to cover a long trip cross country or continent.

I am in west London if you would like to pick up.

Photos are below.

Cheers
Oliie
-----------
Gareth - remove '/' from the [/img] tag below to activate photos...

Tyre 1:
[/img]http://images18.fotki.com/v342/photos/1/133529/3547329/IMG_2783-vi.jpg[/img]

Tyre 2:
[/img]http://images15.fotki.com/v344/photos/1/133529/3547329/IMG_2787-vi.jpg[/img]

Reaction score
Thank you x100 (and now I know your ClioSport ID!!)

I wonder if these will sell :(

O.

Reaction score
oliie said:
Thank you x100 (and now I know your ClioSport ID!!)

I wonder if these will sell :(

O.

price and everything seems fair, with winter being here i'd have thought someone might snap them up..... if they don't and you have them in a months time i'll take them off your hands - expensive few weeks so i am properly skint and thats before buying xmas presents :roll:

Reaction score
No problems mate... I'll do you a very good deal if you're keen... to thank you for your efforts ;)

O.

Reaction score
Gareth.... just FYI, the guy we talked about last night has not yet called me.

Thanks again for your help :D

Reaction score
Pacey is the lucky owner of these...

Cheers
O.