2 brand new and completely unused PE2's

Reaction score
Since #230 has gone bust I now have 2 PE2's that I don't need. £140 ovno for both to be collected in the Redhill area (coz I can't be arsed to mail them). PM me if interested. If not, then I'll give Cliosport.net a go.

Cheers

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I'd have pm you for these, price is a little steep but not far off... the distance though...now that is far off.

Reaction score
Cue said:
I'd have pm you for these, price is a little steep but not far off... the distance though...now that is far off.

A little steep? At £70 each? They're new. Blackcircles.com quoted me over £100 each for them, and Mark is bringing them down to Brighton.

I'm going to enjoy scrubbing the existing ones to death now. :twisted:

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
aye, mytyres.co.uk are £74 inc delivery. Plus I get them for £76 fitted at my local tyre depot - 2 miles away :) As I said though a little steep, i'd still go for them if I were anywhere near Redhill, which i'm not.

Reaction score
I remember seeing mytres at 78 this morning... could be early morning goggles though!

Reaction score
marky-p said:
PE2's are now sold.

Thanks Mark, the tyres are great, put them up against the ones on the car when I got home and decided I will be changing them over sooner rather than later!

Good luck with the purchase of your new car, I hope you get everything you deserve out of it and the other guy dies of head cancer for taking another Trophy of the road. :wink:

Hope your next steed brings as much joy as the Trophy did.