Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Exhaust

182 cat back Stainless Steel exhaust system custom built by Charlie at Pro-Speed.

Single transverse back box design to reduce weight, and give a much cleaner visual appearance.

Produces a much improved sound over standard exhaust and transforms the driving experience. This is however quiet when cruising, not boomy at all. Was always the perfect sound level for me. The best purchase I made for the Trophy.

Supplied with original fitting bolts & clamps.

zaus1.jpg

P1000520.jpg

P1000518.jpg

Decat

Also for sale is a Prospeed silenced Cat replacement pipe (decat).

Built to match design of original 182 Catalytic converter so can easily be removed and refitted for MOT time as required. This is a silenced decat to reduce overall noise levels to keep it trackday friendly.

decat.jpg

Looking for £195 for the exhaust alone, £250 for exhaust and decat. Cost over twice as much new. Collection only from Southampton area.

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Nope sorry not going to Cadwell. I'll investigate postage if you like, cant imagine it will be cheap tho :(

Annoyingly i was in leeds for a week last week too and was supposed to be going back up there next weekend but thats not happening now.

Reaction score
Go for it Cue, I've got the same exhaust and I'm very happy with it. I know what it cost me, Nik's is a bargain.

Nik, sorry to see you've got rid of the Trophy, didn't know, whats the R27 like?