Reaction score
As per title, good condition 182 Cup or Trophy, preferably with less than 70k miles.

SoS

Reaction score
I am thinking of selling mine in the next few weeks, it has done 68k miles, dampers have been done, steering wheel replaced so no melting, aux belt fitted this year along with usual servicing. It is due it's mot in Sept so I will do this before I sell. Camblet is due end of next year on age not miles. I would be looking for £4250ono.

Reaction score
PM sent. Also I forgot to ask, who refurbed the dampers and at what mileage? Are they still OK?
I've been reading that they don't all last lonf after a refurb and this is something that puts me off Trophies, I could buy a 182 FF and fit Bilsteins B8 with Cooksport/Eibach springs instead.
Decisions decisions...

SoS

Reaction score
Just sent you a mail. Cornering force did mine, they have been on the car 12 months and around 10k miles and all seems OK, I think a couple of people had issues some time ago but they were fixed again.

i think a Trophy is more than the dampers, obviously this is the unique feature but I think the overall package straight from Renault is what is keeping values up and the fact it is a limited edition with dwindling numbers.

Reaction score
Thanks. Replied and looking forward to the pics :)