G

I am putting my trophy for sale due to being too small for my family needs i would lie to keep it but needs must.

its number 064
excellent condition
new janspeed exhaust fitted last month (only mod on car)
full service history
taxed and mot til july
michelins all round
33000 miles on clock
no dents or scratches wheels refurbished by last owner first to see will buy
£7800

Attachments

• DSCF7738.jpg
    DSCF7738.jpg
    506 KB · Views: 27
  • DSCF7737.jpg
    DSCF7737.jpg
    582.5 KB · Views: 21
  • DSCF7739.jpg
    DSCF7739.jpg
    521.4 KB · Views: 30
Reaction score
location ? have the belts been done ? phone number ?

G

Hi sorry just quick ad.
I live in wrexham n.wales the auxillary belt is due at 36000 so havent done it yet and my number is 07817542584.

G

it must have been done then because i only bought it last july from a well renowned sports dealer and it only had 31000 miles on the clock.The car only gets used 3 days a week hence low mileage.As i say im in no rush to sell ,may even not sell it yet depends on interest i get.

Reaction score
hi ive tryed ringing but your phones not on have the dampers been rebuilt ? how many owners has it had ? have you got any shots of the interior ? is there any marks on the car to mention ? has there been any paint work done ?where did you get the car from ? thanks

G

spoken to sachs in silverstone and they told me that cars that have been tracked require rebuilds which mine never has and they look clean with no corrosion or leaks.
i am the second owner.
no marks only a few tiny stone chips.Car has an autoglym lifeshine.
No dents.
No respray.
car was bought from ronhodgson sports.

Just to note since i have been on this forum a lot of people are shall we say tinkering with there dampers you should never take the dowel pin out and adjust yourself the sachs engineer was laughing by everyones that have! he says they are good for 70000miles before a service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

will put some more pics on soon.

Reaction score
thanks for the info could you tell me about the service history and how much is left in the tyres thanks again

Reaction score
Trophy No.
So let me get this straight, who did you speak to at Sachs? And they were laughing at those of us that have chosen to put the dampers back to how they were manufactured, adjustable? Whilst I accept that this may have some effect on their lifespan how do you or the person you spoke to explain how dampers that have not been unpinned or tracked or done 70k need refurbishing? Also if you are unsure of the service history of your car how can you be sure that it has not been tracked or that they are really ok after five years when it seems that time is an aspect in their deterioration?

G

because the owner was from this forum and im the second owner and my book is fully stamped and the mileage is low and i dont experience problems like most people have on this forum FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! also i looked at many trophys before buying mine.

Reaction score
Ouch!! Touched a nerve there ;-)

I can't imagine anyone from Sachs laughing at those with unpinned adjusters, especially as they were designed to be adjustable and used on the track. I can however imagine a motorsports pro laughing at those that think they know it all -present company excepted, naturally.

G

two more pics will post pics tomorrow of all sides of car inside and all bills and original documents including original renault crash scene pack still in shrinkwrap ha ha.
Will take £7450 no offers
This car is a must see!!!!!!!

Attachments

• DSCF7735.jpg
    DSCF7735.jpg
    512.6 KB · Views: 28
  • DSCF7736.jpg
    DSCF7736.jpg
    549.3 KB · Views: 23
G

its in the picture just very shiny better pics of actual condition of all car later will post around 8pm when my daughter is in bed ha ha this car is not ike the cheaper ones people sell i looked and waited for ages to get this one in this condition.
cheers grant

Reaction score
if your willing to take 7k let me know and i can come down today :D

G

glenn said:
if your willing to take 7k let me know and i can come down today :D

cant go that low mate the lowest i would go is 7400 wouldnt sell it otherwise mate will post some pics soon

G

lol put pics on in a bit if my daughter gives me 5 mins why cant i sell her and not the T ha ha only kidding.

G

here they are!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• clio trophy 014.jpg
    clio trophy 014.jpg
    649.7 KB · Views: 10
  • clio trophy 015.jpg
    clio trophy 015.jpg
    838.3 KB · Views: 10
  • clio trophy 016.jpg
    clio trophy 016.jpg
    639.2 KB · Views: 8