Reaction score
Cue said:
how long's the offer on for?

Not 100% sure Cue - should be safe for another week or so, though wouldnt leave it too long. Go on treat yourself :twisted:

Reaction score
oxygen said:
Hi Cool Hand Luke,

I have already ordered by the Swiss importer, the exhaust cat-back Inox system (central + rear) of Milltek, I will recive it in 2 or 3 weeks.
I have read some topics about this system and I chose it, for swiss delivery agevolation too, what is your personal opinion?

In switzerlad this system is not legal, also I hope the sound is good but not to high else it will cost me if police stop me.

You know if it is possible, eventually, mounting only the rear section using the original central pipe?

Many thanks
bye
Luca

Hi Luca, i'm just organising the group buy i dont actually have a Milltek on my car - in fact its the Janspeed that is my choice between the two systems.

There are a few owners on here who have fitted the MIlltek and could probably give you more info on their thoughts on the system and maybe answer your question regarding the rear section. Sorry i couldnt be of more help.

Reaction score
DaveTrophy said:
Excellent, got my order in, delivery estimated to be 1 week as Janspeed are currently producing them, gotta be happy with that :D

Many thanks again Luke for sorting out the discount, you deserve a 3rd star 8)

Good stuff Dave, yeah 1 week as the next batch of Janspeed exhausts is apparently in production - if Janspeed themselves had stock we should have seent hem in about 48 hours!

Cheers for the recommendation ;) I'm just glad we managed to sort out some good exhausts at good prices and finally give the Trophy that sporty exhaust note it deserves!

Reaction score
I've currently got the standard exhaust with a decat, it sounds a bit nicer than it used to but I'm looking forward to the Janspeed.

G

I didn't get a chance to order the Milltek yesterday (had to go to Ikea instead! :lol:), so what's the delivery time on these like? Anyone know? :)

G

Right, just phoned up and ordered it. Milltek cat-back for £310 + £14.10 delivery. I was dealt with very pleasantly by someone with a lovely Scottish accent. Only problem is Milltek are out of stock and won't be producing any more until June 18th, so I'll have to wait till then, but oh well. It'll be worth the wait! :)

Reaction score
hoolio said:
That is such an annoyingly tempting price, must resist. :)

Snap!!!

If my tyres didn't need changing & would have to hide my credit card from myself.

Reaction score
Go on, treat yourself, you know you want to :wink:

It's only a matter of time before the OEM exhaust rots and drops off lol

Reaction score
Trophy No.
No no no. :) Griff(?) is off next week to get his bumps and bruises sorted then service and off to angelworks, will have to see what's left in the piggybank after that.

Reaction score
DaveTrophy said:

...there's a very good reason why Lukey Boy hasn't got a third star even though he has a little red car. [-(

Reaction score
Steve said:
DaveTrophy said:

...there's a very good reason why Lukey Boy hasn't got a third star even though he has a little red car. [-(

There is indeed and you know the reason why Steve - its all to do with odds and evens and mild ocd :lol:

Anyway Steve, shouldnt you be taking advantage of these cheap prices and treating your little red car? And also help put any notions of DC5s to rest ;)

G

Cool Hand Luke said:
There is indeed and you know the reason why Steve - its all to do with odds and evens and mild ocd :lol:
Your wheels have eleven spokes. :p :p

Reaction score
...and his number is?

I've got OCD but odd numbers don't bother me, in fact my favourite number is 9. I wonder if we should do a poll to see how many Trophy owners have it? I know Steve C is one sufferer. It's ridiculously common in Architects too, I'm surrounded by the twitchy feckers. I think the Trophy connection is that OCD people strive for perfection in everything they do, so only the perfect car will do!

How are you coping with the five gear ratios Luke? Or are you surviving by including reverse?

Reaction score
I'm writing my 'For sale' advert as we speak - cheers guys :roll:

Back on topic - the good news is that the group buy will run to the end of June!

Back to expensive exhausts after that - so those who were thinking about it have a few weeks to make up their minds or sell stuff on Ebay to raise capital ;)

Go on treat youselves (Cue, Hoolio, Steve, SpaceMonkey, etc) think of those summer drives with a decent soundtrack from the exhaust!

Reaction score
Ill be having a janspeed just as soon as i've sold the megane :)

Anyone want to buy a 05/55 megane trophy lol??

Reaction score
What exhaust does __CA__ have? You could hear it over the tyre squeal so it can't have been standard. Sounded nice and rorty.