Reaction score
Just a quick heads up as its the last week for the group buy then its back to normal prices!

Milltek Cat Back System - £310 + £14.10 postage

Janspeed Cat Back System - £315 + £12.50 postage

Janspeed Sports Cat - £239.99 + £12.50 postage

I'm pretty impressed with the discounts and would like to point out that the MIlltek is usually £399 direct from MIlltek or approx £360 online. The Janspeed is now £399 direct from Janspeed (prices rose in April) or £360 approx online - so in both cases thats a fairly good price in my opinion, especially due to the small quantity we are likely to be ordering - also please feel free to check the manufacturers websites to verify these prices.

If anyone now wants to order one of these systems please PM me for details.

Reaction score
Did the stealth have a front silencer? Or was it a straight through system?

I found in the past that systems with a front silencer didn't suffer from 'rasp'

Reaction score
Excellent, a mate of mine got the Milltek too, not fitted yet though.

Let us know your thoughts once it's fitted :wink:

G

Right:

It was a play on words with the popular "Elvis has left the building" phrase, which was used at the end of Elvis concerts to make the crowds go home. In my example, the Milltek was Elvis, and my house the building. Elvis had entered the building, thus meaning the DHL bloke had turned up with a massive package with my name on it (ohh err). :lol:

Reaction score
Mercy ;)

Is the exhaust on yet David? Initial thoughts on build quality, welds etc even if it aint fitted?

G

Had it put on a couple of days ago. Really pleased with it! Sounds and looks somuch better than before. :D Just need to get it all straight now - the garage didn't do a bad job, but it's not yet perfect! Extremely pleased I went for it in the end, though.