Reaction score
Cool Hand Luke said:
Mat - do you know if the sport-cat is likely to cause any problems with the emissions light? Was yours ok when you had it fitted?

Cue - if you have an 'Orbisoud fund' - surely the £554 will leave you enough for brakes and a caf? :twisted:

I had no problems with the emission light with the Janspeed sports cat.

Eight months after fitting my de-cat the light did come on. Switched it off with a £30 scan tool of ebay. Stayed off ever since.

Reaction score
Janspeed looks like its the way forward 8)

Luke's managed to get a very good price considering they went up by £50 around April time.

Top work :D

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Cool Hand Luke said:
Mat - do you know if the sport-cat is likely to cause any problems with the emissions light? Was yours ok when you had it fitted?

Cue - if you have an 'Orbisoud fund' - surely the £554 will leave you enough for brakes and a caf? :twisted:

yeh but when i get an exhaust i'll have to get a remap. It's going to be difficult to swing this with the other half..... brakes, Caf, exhasut and remap v making my own dinner and no sex.... this is my problem lol.

Reaction score
Cue said:
Cool Hand Luke said:

yeh but when i get an exhaust i'll have to get a remap. It's going to be difficult to swing this with the other half..... brakes, Caf, exhasut and remap v making my own dinner and no sex.... this is my problem lol.

:lol:

You think you've got troubles, I've got to somehow arrange a 300 mile detour via the factory on the way to the South of France and then spend £700 on an exhaust when the the one I've got is working perfectly well and when we're buying a house the moment we get back.

Luckily she can't cook for shit and finds me irresistible. :lol:

Reaction score
Cool Hand Luke said:
So its Orb or Janspeed for you ;)

£900 for the Orb (or £687 if you happen to be passing the factory) or £554 for the Janspeed

Is the Janspeed a full system like the Orbisoud or is it a cat back?

Reaction score
Hmmm they don't seem to want to answer the phone for some reason, yet there website says "Please note that the best form of contact is by phone. We sometimes get so many emails that we just cannot answer them all"

Tried 4 times this morning, but just get answer machine

Any ideas Luke?

Reaction score
Patience Dave, patience ;)

I'm still waiting to hear back about the discount code - that would allow us all to order online. I'd just keep trying on the phone and if they fail to answer drop them an email or leave a message requesting callback.

G

I was going to order it today, but ended up being busy after work so I'll do it on Monday now.

G

Can't get an answer on their phone at the moment, so I guess I'll have to do it on Tuesday now (forgot it was a Bank Holiday!).

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem mate, tried all morning yesterday and again today.

I think Luke may be hogging the lines [-(

Reaction score
Thats us started placing orders for the exhausts today - they are open after holiday weekend and phone lines are back to normal - they have also issued a discount code if you would rather order online.

Anybody else that is interested in ordering one at these 'bargain' prices can drop me a PM before the offer ends. ;)

Cue - are you still thinking of ordering one?

Reaction score
Hi Cool Hand Luke,

I have already ordered by the Swiss importer, the exhaust cat-back Inox system (central + rear) of Milltek, I will recive it in 2 or 3 weeks.
I have read some topics about this system and I chose it, for swiss delivery agevolation too, what is your personal opinion?

In switzerlad this system is not legal, also I hope the sound is good but not to high else it will cost me if police stop me.

You know if it is possible, eventually, mounting only the rear section using the original central pipe?

Many thanks
bye
Luca

Reaction score
Excellent, got my order in, delivery estimated to be 1 week as Janspeed are currently producing them, gotta be happy with that :D

Many thanks again Luke for sorting out the discount, you deserve a 3rd star 8)