Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Not used my T in about 3 weeks, been using it this week and enjoying being back behind the wheel of it. Went to my evening course at college last night and decided to take the T, parked it on the end of a row so there was a big gap between me and the next car, as I normally do.

However, some arsehole last night thought it must be a great idea to try and steal the "headlight washer caps" I mean trying once and breaking it/noticing its just a bit of plastic, you would have thought they would stop... but no. The credtins decide to try the other side too and snap that! Grrrrr. On one of the sides they have put a hole in the pumper with the screndriver! :evil:

Tempted to contact site security at the college and see if they have any of it on film, as there are cameras all round the site.

Anyone know how much of a pain it is to get the rest of these off the car? Also, anyone know the part number from Renault?

[attachment=0:847xc2of]IMG_0109.jpg[/attachment:847xc2of]

[attachment=1:847xc2of]IMG_0108.jpg[/attachment:847xc2of]

Attachments

• IMG_0108.jpg
    IMG_0108.jpg
    614.8 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0109.jpg
    IMG_0109.jpg
    633.1 KB · Views: 29
Reaction score
Trophy No.
This kind of thing is just so beyond............simply don't understand.
You may want to be contacting college security as you probably don't realise how much these bits of plastic are going to set you back.
I can't remember if you can get to the other side to unclip them from the other side but I think the frame is in the way which will mean removing the bumper, not a huge job there is a guide on CS (my rembership expired today so can't even link you)

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks, Anyone know the rough costs? Reading your reply makes me think they aren't just a few £ like I was thinking/hoping they are.

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Just called a dealer and they quoted £80.60 + VAT and said they needed to be painted. They come in either light blue, light grey or primed... I wouldn't say the ones on the T are light Grey but you never know with the French :)

Part # they gave is 770 120 905 3 anyone know if this is the right ones?