Reaction score
Hi Guys, I'm sure it's probably on here all ready but does anyone know what length the wiper blades are suppose to be on the T? I don't think the ones I've got on mine are the right length at the moment and, well at least I know that one of them isn't right!

Reaction score
Does anyone know where the cheapest place is to get Bosch Aerotwin wiper blades?

Reaction score
Cheers for the code made! Does anyone know what the difference is between 'Bosch AERO FLAT' and 'Bosch AERO Twin'?

Reaction score
For what its worth I'd recommend PIAA wipers, as far as wipers go, they're awesome :wink:

Reaction score
Ive tried a few different blades now and i have to say the original ones look the best and seem to do the best job. Next time i change the originals will be going back on!

Reaction score
Went in to halfords yesterday and the girl said i had to get a kit for fixing if i went for the new bosch type and they had to be special order is this true ?

Reaction score
glenn said:
Went in to halfords yesterday and the girl said i had to get a kit for fixing if i went for the new bosch type and they had to be special order is this true ?
Not with the Renault just a straight swap.

Reaction score
Thanks for the info they are absolutely hopeless down there might try another halfords see if its possible to get a member of staff that know what there talking about [-o<

Reaction score
I recently phoned my local Renault garage to get some Bosch flat wiper blades armed with the part number from on here. They said they weren't even in stock to order. I bought them from wiperblades.co.uk and they arrived a couple of days later. Should have got them years ago. So much better I think..

Reaction score
I recently phoned my local Renault garage to get some Bosch flat wiper blades armed with the part number from on here. They said they weren't even in stock to order. I bought them from wiperblades.co.uk and they arrived a couple of days later. Should have got them years ago. So much better I think..

Which ones did you get? I got some brand new bosch ones when I get the T 6 months ago, and they're crap now. I had aero ones on my 1.2 for 2+ years and never faulted them.

Reaction score
I put some bosch areoblades on last week. Very clean wipe, even when dry. Look much better imo and took literally 30seconds to fit. Straight replacement.

Annoying the driver side is about 1inch too long and doesn't fit the far offside of the screen until halfway through the wipe. When i mean doesn't fit, it doesn't quite make contact with the screen as the screen curve is greater than the curve on the blade.

James.