Why do people advertise their cars as a Trophy...

Reaction score
Yeah call em up it did my head in when I was looking for a genuine Trophy. I saw an advert from a proper car dealer for a trophy low mileage but no photographs then I read the colour.... Silver *DOH*

#-o

Reaction score
I get thefeeling with Autotrader, that when you advertiseyou pick the model from a list, and as most people have never seen a Trophy, they've got no reason to doubt it!

Reaction score
:shock:
I like the colour description of the blue "Trophy" on that link: matt blue... You'd think a dealer would know the difference between gloss and matt?! It doesn't really matter but it annoys me that a professional trying to sell cars for a living can be so sloppy. :(

Reaction score
I also like the way they list EVERY SINGLE FEATURE the car has, just in case you thought you were buying a nearly new car without airbags, a CD player and ABS...

Reaction score
i guess its just a "keyword" thing,
but most private dealers are such halfwits they just copy and paste other dealers adds without even knowing the difference....
i like the way the 2nd add even lists a rear wiper!!! :lol:

Ste

Reaction score
That rear wiper IS really important though... lol

If I was to ever sell my Trophy, id just say 'Standard Trophy Spec" or something like that, most people who are after a Trophy should know what they come with. If they don't I just won't sell it them lol!