Reaction score
Trophy No.
LOve the pics, the first two are 'this is how I got it' and the rest are 'this is what i have done to it"

Reaction score
LOve the pics, the first two are 'this is how I got it' and the rest are 'this is what i have done to it"

So true, external of the car is bad enough, hate to think what the mechancial side of the cars like!

Reaction score
Are you guys seeing something I'm not? This sort of cosmetic damage is guaranteed if you park in London. You could spend a fortune repairing them only to happen again. You can either repair prior to sale or adjust the price accordingly. It does not prove mechanical neglect.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
That is true to a certain extent but firstly my post was just a light hearted comment. If you want to take it more seriously, you get dings everywhere, but that is a lot. Also it's the person driving that causes that kind of damage to rims not others and tbh I see these kind of things as indicative of the care lavished (or not) on a car so yes It would make me suspicious of other things.

Damn cheap if it goes for close to that though.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
8 previous owners would be a worry for me too I'm afraid. You're bound to get one bad apple in that list

Hope he get's what he wants for it though and the next owner returns it to it's former glory