Reaction score
heyy all!
ive got a 97 clio and im thinking of puttin some new wheels on! iv got a few ideas, some wheels from the mark 2 clio, or go for some euro style rims! any one got any ideas?????
thnks x Grant :D

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
not sure what you mean.... i thought the pcd was different, certainly the offset is.

what clio do you have, model etc. what's the current wheel size and fitting details?

Reaction score
cheers fr the reply,
well was jus looking around and a guy who was sellig a set was sure they would. but iv gone off the idea of the renault wheels unless i get any offers however. wot do u think of euro style wheels on a mk1, its a 97 reg! ill have to get back to u with wheel fitmets as such though.
would u no of any1 selling wheels for a mk1 clio??
cheers x

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
not sure what you mean by euro style wheels.... who make them?

post up a pic.

not sure of anyone selling mk1 wheels. try cliosport.net.

Reaction score
manufactures like Borbet, Schmidt, Work etc

i was playing around on photoshop trying out some ideas. cheers for the site, ill have a butchers at it.

what cars have you had?? other than your clio you got now.

ive attached an image of ATS CUP Wheels. i was thinking along the lines of a wheel like that, what you think?

Attachments

• hhgksatcp70x15se1vi1.jpg
    hhgksatcp70x15se1vi1.jpg
    535.7 KB · Views: 1,444

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
they look like they should fit the pcd not sure on the offset though.

my other steeds have included m3's, 330's etc. i'm not one for changes for cosmetic sake really, performance improvements yes.

Reaction score
Yo, I've also got a 1997. Fitted some 15" stock Megane 'Ostra' rims on yesterday, here's a picture:

p100515001.jpg

:D

Reaction score
nice man.... they suit the black bumper... im feeling spraying mine black... or slate grey?

Reaction score
I have got a set on genuine renault speedline alloys with center caps for sale. Came of a t plate phase 1 megane coupe. Mint conditon, will need new tyres tho.

Pm me if your intrested...

Reaction score
i doubt your clio will pass its mot with those wheels on...they look like they're sticking out past the bodywork which is a fail...

Reaction score
son of solo said:
i doubt your clio will pass its mot with those wheels on...they look like they're sticking out past the bodywork which is a fail...

I thought that too but i have a vitara which i have fitted with big offroad wheels so stick out a bit and they just came up as advisories? just havent had time to put extended arches on yet!

Reaction score
Thats right chaps cant fail an m.o.t for the wheels protruding past the bodywork anymore.Of course you will get the advisory VT32.How about Ronal turbo's always liked them on the 5 turbo.