Reaction score
£435 a horse! - you can get a real horse for that!

Tasty system though, and would sound better than a real horse :)

Reaction score
The sound of the Ferreri is more to do with the jewel of an engine it certainly is, I am afraid it wont make your Clio sound like that!
You are probably better off with the Ktec exhaust, your wallet certainly will be.

Reaction score
pete g said:
The sound of the Ferreri is more to do with the jewel of an engine it certainly is, I am afraid it wont make your Clio sound like that!
You are probably better off with the Ktec exhaust, your wallet certainly will be.

I know i was just saying it sounded good! if its 1k its got to be good right! :roll:

Aren't orbisouds that sort of price anyway?

Reaction score
Thats an over priced import as well...
They all sound about the same on a Clio, its just how loud you want... and you can get all sorts for half the price... you are just paying for name/exchange rate/ and bits of trim.

Reaction score
My Orb was over the £1k got the receipt somewhere in the car file........ I bought 2nd hand but was only 4-5 months old

G

Those Akrapovic systems are quite simply the best there is - Porsche fits them to the 997 GT2 RS, for instance. If I had a 200 I'd be after one, no question. Wish they did a 182 version!

Reaction score
Alright then lets deal in some facts...
One reason its expensive is there is titanium content, a bit ott for a Clio ... and I have a 200 Cup.

So its light and looks nice... what does it do for what I want ie power...

The cat back gives +2hp... as elj said £440 per horse.. not worth the bother!

The Evo sys that incorps a decat - they claim 8hp.
I saw 4hp on Ktecs rollers with decat so thats 4hp due to the pipe :?
I reckon the Ktec pipe would do better.

Reaction score
Its the same with anything though, some people will want it juts because it's expensive. Im sure it's a good product and does the job.

All down to what the individual wants to pay and what they feel the worth is.

G

I don't actually think this particular Akrapovic system is titanium... I think it's stainless steel.