Reaction score
Any one on here had any experience with a Viper induction kit. I know the Maxogen is the ultimate but can't really afford the price. You can get them now for £166.37 from the Pipercrossshop using this code I picked up at the Autosport show "AUTO15" which gives you 15% discount before the end of Jan. If any one has any photos of fitment or if they think they are any good please let me know.

Reaction score
I had one on my old FF182, they are easy to fit.
The CAF is a bit of a pain, i had to remove the wheel arch and turn the horns around so i sould fit the CAF to the lower grill, would probably be better removing a spot lamp and fitting the CAF to there.
I didnt notice that much difference appart from the noise, it did feel like it had a little more grunt midrange but like i said it was probably the noise.
Without the CAF and just the viper open under the bonnet it did loose power but it sounded awsome.

I would say save up for a Maxogen or just remove the acoustic valve and get a decent panel filter with possibly some slightly larger CAF's to the air box.

Reaction score
Was just wondering if you could point me to the acoustic valve.... i havent got my car yet but am looking into air filters and was going to order the panel filter from ktec!! is this a bad idea should i just get a K&N panel filter or a pipercross one??

thanks

scott said:
I had one on my old FF182, they are easy to fit.
The CAF is a bit of a pain, i had to remove the wheel arch and turn the horns around so i sould fit the CAF to the lower grill, would probably be better removing a spot lamp and fitting the CAF to there.
I didnt notice that much difference appart from the noise, it did feel like it had a little more grunt midrange but like i said it was probably the noise.
Without the CAF and just the viper open under the bonnet it did loose power but it sounded awsome.

I would say save up for a Maxogen or just remove the acoustic valve and get a decent panel filter with possibly some slightly larger CAF's to the air box.