Reaction score
Iv just ordered 2 new PE2's from mytyres. just wondering if anyone else has? If so what was the service like? If not i will report as soon as i get mine.

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Yeah, I always buy my tyres from them, never had a problem and delivery is usually fairly quick. Its pretty hard to get any cheaper than them to be honest, although some places will price match.

You may get a phone call from them at some point just confirming details, they seem to have started doing this randomly now. Don't be alarmed if you do.

Reaction score
I found that their delivery was quite slow - as my tyres (not for the Clio) were sent direct from Germany but they did stick ot their delivery promise exactly. Prices were v competitive for 225/45 x 17. BTW offer to pay cash for fitting and if necessary to dispose of the old tyre yourself!!

Reaction score
I've just got two PE's from them for £158. I agree with George, delivery took longer than i expected but i was still happy with the service.

Reaction score
Just had 2 PE2's delivered today. Took less than a week for delivery.

Cannot fault mytyres. :D

Reaction score
Same happened to me with the delivery time, I was desperate to get them changed as the front left was down to about 2mm across one third! So when they sent me an e-mail saying it'd be 7 days, I was forced to cancel the order and take it to my Renault dealership where they had 2 in stock it cost me £200 all-in for them. A bit more than the £175 all-in it was going to cost with mytyres + local fitting but never mind, I won't cut it quite so fine next time! :D

Although I had to cancel so still haven't experienced the service myself, I've heard nothing but good stories about them and I know a few people that swear by them, a colleague of mine has even bought his own wheel balancing machine so he can do his own fitting!

Reaction score
sorry forgot to say that was the online price. sounds like i should of rung up. lol i think i will do next time :)

Reaction score
HOW much money? Must have a workshop.

If I had a double garage Machine Mart would be taking a shed load of my readies :D

No more visits to a Renault approved garage :D

Reaction score
recieved my tyres today. i am well pleased with the service that mytyres provided and would recommend to anyone vwanting to buy tyres.