kam

Reaction score
Need to get some new rear boots for the Trophy.

Where's the cheapest place to pic up a pair fitted in Birmingham/West Mids or posted and I'll fit myself.

Reaction score
Mytyres were the cheapest about 4 weeks ago when i got mine.
Their website will also tell you where your nearest fitting centre is too.
Think i paid about £93 delivered (got a friend of mine to fit them)

Reaction score
Costco is good if they have them in stock and you have one locally.

Plus National Tyres.

Reaction score
Ajr said:
Gman does your friend in fancy fitting some for me? You're still in crowborough right? 8)

Yep i'm still in crowborough, my friend is the owner of http://www.sprtuning.co.uk/ they charge £15 per wheel to fit tyres they haven't supplied, you can trust them 100% to look after the car and not put a single mark on your wheels. Top guys when it comes to tuning/bodywork.

Reaction score
Had 2 Michelin Exalto PE2 including fitting, balancing etc for £106 each by Event Mobile Tyres. Excellent service and good price considering I didn't have to go anywhere except back into the rear garden while the tyres were fitted on the driveway. Definitely recommend them.

Reaction score
I just got a quote from kwik fit, pilot exalto pe2's, book and pay online and you get them for £95 each fitted. £126 each if you dont book on line.
Conti-sport contact 2, £89 each if you buy 2, fitted. £94 each if you dont book online.

Reaction score
Bloody typical!!! When I checked Kwik fit 2 weeks ago the exaltos they were £115 each! Get them while it lasts!!

Ajr

Reaction score
Gone down a lot then! They wanted like £150 each for a pair when i asked.

I have a garage locally that does my tyre fitting and alignment cash in hand for cheap, was wondering if there might be somewhere nearer than tonbridge but alas not!

£15 a tyre for fitting is quite a lot, i have paid £5 a tyre before, they're now asking for £10, which is ok i guess. Thing is i need to get all of my track tyres moved around(8 tyres) and 2 new exaltos put on the clio, so that's £100 on tyre fitting...

kam

Reaction score
Cheers for the info guys.

Costco quoted me 103 each fitted yesterday but have none in stock.

I don't need them urgently but I'm off to the ring next weekend and think they'll need doing on my return.

Will try Kwikfit and see if I can them booked for 2nd June.

kam

Reaction score
Just checked Kwikfit and it works out to £104.50 per tyre as they add on fitting and balancing after the quoted price.

Think I'll book it into Costco unless my local guys can beat it.

Reaction score
If your quick with costco they have a deal on. If you sign up to their "premium membership" which gives you a, cash back at the end of the year on your purchases and b, 4 for 3 on tyres including fitting. The guy said to me you don't even have to have them all fitted there and then. You can have 2 fitted store the other 2. Keep the receipt and when you what the others fitted bring the wheels along and they will do them then for free..well its already paid for. Its 30 quid to upgrade so you pay like 340 or so for 4 tires... pretty good i thought!