Cam

Reaction score
Bit of a boring one but we all like are cars to their best.

i have 1 grubby seat belt, no prizes for guessing which one, Anyone know a product to clean it with? i just want it silver again. think last owner must have shut it outside car door or something.

Onto the stats, are there any good stats that i can mock my mate with as he's just bought a normal 182 and i want to rub my trophy in his face. (still a great car though)
(its payback from when i had a 106 gti and he had a Fiesta st150)

Something along the lines of busty French virgins assembly each trophy or trophies are handpicked from The Stig's natural orchid. ( more 0-60 times and weight really) petty i know but he would do the same to me

Cam

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
weight is the best as if he has a FF the Cup was lighter.

The other being the expensive dampers, the time around the reno lap - iirc the T is something like a second or two quicker around their own lap than the 182 FF.

Reaction score
I've got the same problem with my drivers side belt! Anyone with any ideas what product would be good to clean them?

I bought autoglym interior shampoo for the seats the other day and I have to say I was very impressed. The funny thing was that I've been so careful with the seats and on the day I bought the autoglym interior shampoo, I some how managed to dirty them! Still I guess this gave me an excuse to use it! :lol:

Have been toying with the idea of using a set of silver (same colour) sabelt 3 point harnesses that my dad bought and still hasn't used. A bit more impractical I know, but it's not as if you can get passengers in the back anyways! :lol: