Reaction score
This item

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :WNA:UK:12

Made a lot of money. Add £100 for the carriage too. Was the entire interior though and allegedly unmarked. I spoke to vendor who also confirmed the struts (fr & rear) were in good nick too.

Just ordered some Recaros for the Vee and they came to about £1350 plus a bit to fit them.

Would have been tempted at about £750 to add to my Project Black Trophy kit I have set aside :) I would have had a 'Trophy' number on the seats too hehe.

Reaction score
I've a feeling this was my written off Trophy! I can sort of tell by the missing parcel shelf and messy footwells.

Reaction score
Iv'e no idea, sorry. I know that both nearside wheels front and back were severely buckled from possibly hitting the kerb, so it's quite possible. Sorry I can't be of much help to you :?

Reaction score
Tyres are on and renewing my love affair, thanks Mark. You found a replacement yet? There are soooo many E36 M3's on autorader for less than £8K, good ones too.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Pulled up outside work this morning to grab some change for the meter, young chap whose just started with us commented on the seats and remarked "can't wait to get bucket seats in mine, it stops all the change falling out of you're pockets doesn't it" :roll:

Reaction score
9-10k is the higher end of the E36 price range. Can you post some additional info on this M3 - owners, history, mileage, spec etc?

Reaction score
Steve said:
Tyres are on and renewing my love affair, thanks Mark. You found a replacement yet? There are soooo many E36 M3's on autorader for less than £8K, good ones too.

Got myself a Focus RS.

Reaction score
hoolio said:
Pulled up outside work this morning to grab some change for the meter, young chap whose just started with us commented on the seats and remarked "can't wait to get bucket seats in mine, it stops all the change falling out of you're pockets doesn't it" :roll:

haha odd comment to make :roll:

does he drive a Saxo? :wink: