Reaction score
Yesterday at about 6:45pm on dual carriage going past Tower Park in Poole A3049 I think it is. Didn't get the plate as couldnt see out the back due to my bike, but we got a little Trophy convoy going.

Reaction score
The chap who it was definatley clocked I was driving a Trophy, as I overtook him on a roundabout but he wasn't looking over, then he must have noticed as he caught me up then pulled in and sat behind me.

I didn't know there was a fellow Trophy owner in Bournemouth though! Good to know :) I drive past your work quite a bit if its the one on Wallisdown Road, though in the evenings usually. I was in there a couple of Saturdays ago actually

Reaction score
Ok maybe it wasn't me then as I would of have a field day seeing another Trophy in Poole/Bournemouth.
So there could be 3 of us.:D

Yeah work at the one in wallisdown I work in parts do if you need anything give us a shout and ask for Gareth so I can sort you at some discount.;-)

Reaction score
Hmmm I do actually need a splitter, my T has never had one on and it hasn't really bothered me before, but I liked the subtle difference it made on this other T. I was going to buy a Fabia one, could you do anything on a genuine one?