Reaction score
Having had a clio mk3 1.2 TCE for a while, then moving on to a Lupo Gti for 18 months, I've now made a return to clio ownership with Trophy (No.248)...

Bought it from a guy in Grantham not too far from me, it was his wifes run around and has only covered 22k, already had the dampers refurbished by BG Motorsport along with them being unpinned. The previous owner had it set 4 clicks softer than the standard damping setting so thats gone right back to where it should be now .

Its only ever had the intermediate services so I've got it booked in for the 5 year major service (cambelt, aux belt etc) with Fred in a few weeks. Just contemplating the much debated dephaser change and whether I'll have that done as well despite the low mileage.

Had it around 2 weeks now, but due to the weather I've not really been able to take it out and see what it can really do so just been taking it easy, its killing me!

First chance I've had to give it a proper wash inside and out and its come up pretty well I think. You can see the mk3 1.2 TCE lurking in the background, thats now my brothers. No major plans as yet, just the usual small things to tidy it up, the variable wiper stalk conversion, 3/4 size no. plate with correct spacing, silver-visions, leather rear bench and door cards to match.

DSC_0079.jpg

DSC_0078.jpg

DSC_0082_01.jpg

DSC_0081.jpg

DSC_0085.jpg

And a quick shot next to the old lupo before it went...
IMG_0134.jpg

Reaction score
Any idea how I rescale the photo's so they appear smaller (they're from photobucket)

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Seen your post on Cliosport and once again car looks stunning !

Yet another trophy with a stunning reg !

I have also re-sized your pics for you

25zldud.jpg

2vkl0n9.jpg

x4lohe.jpg

dwdw8w.jpg

im18yb.jpg

alri81.gif

Reaction score
The shot of the T next to the lupo is an older one and before I washed and waxed it. But yes it's certainly a different red. The tornado red of the lupo is a very bright shade!