nbc

Reaction score
This pains me, but a recent divorce and a new house purchase necessitates it; I've owned two of these and it'll be sorely missed.
This is a very special example:

36,000 miles
1 previous, retired owner to 2012 and 18k miles
Full service history with no expense spared
MOT until end November, 2015
New Michelin PS3's replaced the original tyres last March
Still on the original discs and brake pads which hints at the easy life this car has lead
Sachs dampers sealed by Mark Fish when I purchased and they remain in perfect condition
Garaged throughout its life
Immaculate bodywork sealed with Gtechniq C2 ( 3 stone chips to the bonnet the only real blemishes)
Unmarked interior apart from a little peeling on the heater controls
Refurbished steering wheel and the original design as I suggested alcantara and supplied the log
Original steering wheel also supplied and in great condition
Original exhaust still in great condition
Silvervisions
Osram Nightbreaker Ultimate bulbs
Just serviced by Mark Fish who'd P6095496.JPGDSC03237.JPGbe more than happy to answer any queries related to 140
Unmarked Speedline Turinis barring one tiny chip
Fuchs Silkolene Pro-s engine oil used in my ownership
2 keys
Original torch, tyre foam and oil top-up pouch
Touch-up paint pot

I owned one of these for 3 years from new and this car drives exactly the same, it really is a great example.
Any inspection welcome.

I'll happily answer any queries and the car can be viewed in either Stansted Mountfichet, Essex or near Ashford where my parents live.

Neil: 07780 947142

£7650

Reaction score
Sorry to hear of your circumstances but needs must. I'm sure you'll one day own a third!

#140 sounds like a lovely example, very best of luck with the sale.

Reaction score
Out of interest what does 'dampers sealed by mark fish' actually mean? How does he seal them?
Lovely example btw
Thanks

nbc

Reaction score
Thanks Claude.

I put 2 coats of Gtechniq C2 (nano sealant) over the dampers when I purchased the car which gave a good base for Mark to then apply a car body underseal of which make I'm not too sure tbh, but I could always find out.
It certainly seems to have worked as they are still in great shape although they've really only been exposed to two winters as the previous owner barely used the car during the cold months as they had another vehicle.

nbc

Reaction score
£7250 is my bottom figure, as publicised in another area of this forum!
If this isn't achieved then 140 will be kept, stored, pampered and used sparingly on sunny evenings...

Reaction score
Hi I was in touch a couple of weeks ago about the car.don't want to sound rude but the reason I never came for a look was it's nearly due a cambelt change,new laws for tax and it's never had discs and pads so potential for new owner to spend close to a grand on a car that was £7600. Good luck with the sale as it sounds a clean example.

nbc

Reaction score
Thanks for you comments glenn, very helpful.

Brakes a discs/pads are fine, they don't need changing, tax laws affect every T not just my one and the cambelt doesn't need changing until end of November.

The car doesn't need for anything, you could buy one for less and have ball joints, exhausts, dings, kerbed alloys, paint correction, shabby seats, old tyres, rattles and just about anything else to sort out...and it'll still have more owners and miles......you pays your money...

I don't need to 'sell' this car, it does it itself but hopefully it won't and fate plays its hand and leaves it where it belongs...with me.

Reaction score
Just got home from purchasing this truely stunning car. Absolutely love it

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Neil said you were having third thoughts. As I said in a different thread, you won't find too many like it, worth very penny.