Reaction score
Spotted a trophy on Southampton highstreet at about 2ish on saturday morning, number plate ending in HSF. Anyone on here?

Reaction score
That would be me. Was on my way home from a night out and feeling slightly hungry so stopped for some food! Where were you?

Reaction score
I was waiting for a taxi outside the walkabout, ended up waiting for an hour! Iv seen your car around a few times now, yet never remembered to find out if it was anyone from here.

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
theo said:
That would be me. Was on my way home from a night out and feeling slightly hungry so stopped for some food! Where were you?

You live locally but i'm yet to see you driving about

Reaction score
I live out near hedge end, work in chandlers ford and spend a fair bit of time in southampton. Keep your eyes peeled! lol! Where abouts are you from then?

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
theo said:
I live out near hedge end, work in chandlers ford and spend a fair bit of time in southampton. Keep your eyes peeled! lol! Where abouts are you from then?

I'm in romsey area. So there are quite a few of us about locally then.

Reaction score
Renaultsport said:
theo said:

I travel through Romsey everyday, as i work in Andover. I always thought there were hardly any down our way!

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
phil pearce said:
Renaultsport said:
theo said:

I travel through Romsey everyday, as i work in Andover. I always thought there were hardly any down our way!

Which bit of Romsey to you travel through? Our office at work is due to relocate so i will be driving through romsey (past rapids) to Cadnam area... May pass you in mornings??

Day

Reaction score
I travel through Romsey occasionally to get to Chandlers Ford.

I normally spot theo :)

Reaction score
The Hampshire Clio Trophy OC is steadily growing! Good to hear! Have to organise something soon guys!

Reaction score
I usually travel from ower roundabout then i join the A3057 towards andover. I agree we should def get a group meet soon.

Whats everyones fav road in the area?

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
May end up passing you in the mornings then!

All roads are your fav when driving a Trophy! 8)